We always ask for a handicap-accessible room with a roll-in/walk-in shower when we travel as my husband is a big man and has trouble stepping over a tub wall. The room we had at this hotel had a tub and we managed, but would have preferred not to deal with that. Other than that inconvenience, which probably wouldn't matter to most folks, the room and bathroom were very nice.
The staff was very helpful and friendly and check-in was easy and fast. The staff both at the evening "Kickback" and the morning "HotSpot" buffets were great as well.
The room was most clean and quite large with ample room between the bed, desk, chair and TV cabinet, probably even for a wheelchair. The bed was comfortable, if a bit softer than I like. We both enjoyed a good night's sleep anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces offers clean, comfortable rooms, a free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Whether you are flying into Las Cruces International Airport or driving through via I-10, our Mesilla Valley hotel is close to New Mexico State University and Historic Old Mesilla. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Drury Inn And Suites Las Cruces
- Drury Inn Las Cruces
- Drury Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Drury Inn