“Clean hotel with courteous staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I would stay at this Hampton Inn again next time I'm in Las Cruses. It is very clean and a great value.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Just spent a week at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Las Cruces with twelve other families while our daughters participated at Las Cruces' "Field of Dreams" softball complex during the 2010 ASA 12U "B" Western National Championships! For our large group of nearly 75 people, this was the perfect hotel choice.

The large lobby/breakfast area served as an excellent meeting/gathering spot throughout our stay. The staff was always ready to meet any requests, and did so with an eagerness that was genuine and very much appreciated. One staff member in particular, (M.D.), went above and beyond what would normally be expected! During one break between games, he even offered to buy the girls pizza! Even though we didn't accept his offer as food was already on the way, his thoughtfulness was very much appreciated!

The Hampton Inn and Suites is located about a 10-15 minute drive from the "Field of Dreams" softball complex - close enough to come and go during game breaks, but far enough away to be isolated from most of the other teams. Perfect for helping the girls to stay focused on the task at hand.

As both teams staying at the hotel progressed through the tournament, the staff put up a sign and balloons to celebrate our victories! Their efforts made us feel that the Hampton Inn and Suites had become our home away from home.

I've stayed at many Hamptons over the past few years, and while the service is typically always great, at this property it was exceptional! If I'm ever in Las Cruces again, I know exactly where I'll be spending the night.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank LosAlJames
Reviewed July 11, 2010

The clerk at the desk was very friendly and helpful. We wanted to check in early and she was very accomodating. We had a King suite which was lovely and clean, but very crowded. They must have used a standard room and converted it to a King Suite. Too much furniture for such a small room. I always request a quiet room away from any elevators. We were in a room next to a stairwell and children were running up and down frequently. It did quiet down after 11 PM. The breakfast was just OK.......eggs were so dry you couldn't get them from plate to mouth on a fork. Coffee was very weak and it was much too crowded in the buffet area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roadrunner58
Reviewed June 24, 2010

An older converted motel with outside entrances. Rooms have been upgraded nicely, especially the bathroom. Has a cool kidney shaped pool in center of rooms. Breakfast was one of the best I have had at a Hampton. Friendly staff. Would stay here again. I paid around $80 with AARP. Well worth a good nights rest and hearty breakfast. Within walking distance of Wal Mart and Cracker Barrel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank TucsonDesertwillow
Reviewed May 11, 2010

This hotel was just wonderful! Location is great and central to everything. Hotel is almost brand new. Good parking space. Lobby is beautiful. Staff was the best ever! Bonnie and Randi were just WONDERFUL! Breakfast was so good and had a huge selection. In the afternoon/evening they had a snack and dessert bar that was great! Pool was also great! The rooms were very nice and very spacious. Beds were SO comfy! There are too many great things to list about this hotel. Just stay here, you will know what I mean!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank happyjtravels17
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We arrived in Las Cruces after a long drive, so we were pleased to find that, although they did not have any suites available, that we were given a handicapped room. This is a big plus if you need to add a rollaway bed or need some extra room to spread out. The beds were comfy, the linens, pillows and towels were plentiful, and we enjoyed the indoor pool for a couple of hours before turning in for the night.

The next morning, the hotel manager gave my daughter a full-size, new coloring book and a new set of 24 crayons, a gesture that was so kind and appreciated, since my daughter colored for the next 5 hours in the car!

I would recommend this hotel, without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I have stayed here several times, as well as at 3-4 other hotels in Las Cruces, and I can strongly recommend this hotel. It is reasonably priced, very well maintained, and the staff are great. The breakfast area and lobby are inviting and comfortable. Although the breakfast is nothing special, the staff keep the service area spotless. Coffee is always available (I believe this is true in most Hampton Inns) and is pretty good, and in the afternoon they have chips, salsa, M&M's, fruit, and ice water. Wireless internet access is free and works very well. Cable selections are good, with HBO. The exercise room is small, but serviceable. You can use a local gym which is about one mile away, Prime Time Fitness, for a $5 entry fee, and that facility is excellent. Overall, this Hampton has a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere for a mid-level hotel. Compared to other chain hotels in Las Cruces, this Hampton really stands out. Access to I-25 is quite easy.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business