“I'll Be Back” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Houston, United States
“I'll Be Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very good experience and conveniently located to the NMSU campus. Wish the mattress would have been a little more indicative of the Hampton Inn's in Texas, but a very good experience nonetheless. I will stay here again next time I'm in Las Cruces.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Janelle R
Andrea W, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Janelle R.,

We are so glad that you had a good stay with us and thank you for stopping by tripadvisor to leave a comment. It always brightens everyone's day when we see that a customer left praise for our team. We are happy you were satisfied with your stay and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Safe travels and thank you again

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Las Cruces, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was a great stay for my family. The rooms and facility were clean and comfortable. There was free hot breakfast, which is great when you are traveling with a family, and the staff were friendly and efficient. We also were able to walk to the mall and bus stops.

1 Thank Rebecca E
Andrea W, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Hello Rebecca E.,

We wanted to thank you for your recent review of the Hampton Inn. We appreciate all our guests feedback and always hope to hear that we were able to offer a comfortable stay and exceptional service. We are please to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you were satisfied with your stay and service. It is great to know that the hotel employees make our valued guests their top priority. We make it a point to let them know when one of our guests leaves a review with compliments on their service.

So again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay in Las Cruces, NM and would be honored and pleased to have you return to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

Merced, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have always been pleased with its amenities, location and the friendliness of the staff.

My trip this time was last-minute, unexpected and open ended. The staff at the Hampton were extremely helpful and understanding during this difficult time and assisted in changing the reservations and the type of room based upon my family's changing needs -- very much appreciated.

As a final note, the hotel is also conveniently located near a number of restaurants and the largest mall in the area.

3 Thank Dan R
Dear Dan R.

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Hampton Inn. We appreciate that you took time out of your day to give us a "shout out" and to recommend the service our employees provide so diligently. We hope that all our guests feel at home while they stay with us and we are thrilled to hear that our team members fulfilled your expectations. It is always very encouraging to hear from a return customer. We are looking forward to your next visit to Hobbs and hope that the Hampton Inn continues to be your preferred "Home away from Home". Again thank you for your review and have a wonderful day.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Three days before our arrival I booked a room here and was given a confirmation number. I was given a choice of four rooms with two queen beds, and because my spouse is handicapped I chose a first floor smoking handicapped room even though we prefer non-smoking. On arrival about 8 PM, after driving over 700 miles, the general manager informed me that I had a choice of three two queen bed rooms, one non-smoking adjacent to the elevator on the 2nd or the 3rd floor, and a smoking room on the fourth floor remote from the elevator. At first he said that the day clerk had made a mistake in booking us, later he said that a first floor handicapped smoking room did not exist. We checked out the 2nd floor non-smoking room and the A/C compressor was making a loud humming noise, plus we expected it would not be a quiet experience being next to the elevator. We decided to stay instead at a nearby competitor's motel where we were received and treated very graciously.

• 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Ed J
Dear Ed J.,

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. We take a lot of pride in our service, establishment and our employees, and I am sorry to hear that this was not your experience with us. Please know that we hold all our employees and the service they provide to the same high standards and that we are following up on your feedback to assure that other guests will not have a similar experience. Your review and opinion are valuable to us, and greatly appreciated. I understand any hesitation that you may have with us now, but hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a wonderful stay in the future.

Southlake, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was here for a brief stay as I was traveling to Denver on I-25. It is very convenient from the interstate. This hotel was more than satisfactory after a long and stressful day. The hotel appears to be just a few years old. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The room was comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable. The rate was very reasonable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank loywe
baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have stayed at Hamptons before and this one definitely lived up to and exceed the standards I am used to. The staff was friendly, breakfast was good, beds extremely comfortable, and the room was clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Odenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were passing through Las Cruces on a drive across the southwest and chose this hotel because we've almost always been satisfied with Hampton Inn. We had been in the car for 13 hours and had another 11 hours ahead of us the next day. Everything was to our satisfaction and enjoyment until we were woken by a fire alarm at 2 a.m. After hurriedly evacuating the building we were informed by the manager on duty that it was a false alarm, though he seemed unable or unwilling to provide any explanation. Later that morning as we were checking out I was given an explanation and apology by the desk attendant, and appropriate action was taken to compensate me for the disruption. I don't hold this accident against the hotel or the chain and although I was very upset by the incident at the time, I was more than satisfied with how it was handled subsequently.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple