“What I Expected from Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is the second time i've stayed at this hotel. When I arrived the staff had my accessible studio room ready. It was a large room with large king bed. My only complaint was the small vanity area around the sink. Breakfast was what I have become use to with an included hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thad43ky

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. It seems fairly new and I found the rooms and common areas to be very clean and comfortable. The staff members I interacted with were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel had a nice assortment of free snacks in the lobby during evening hours (pink lemonade, trail mix, chips & salsa, cookies, etc.). I thought this was a nice touch. My room was nice and typical of Hampton Inns.

The location is superb, located a short distance from I-25. There is a Wal-Mart right next store and many restaurants nearby. When I was there, I did not feel like going out. Luckily, the local Ruby Tuesday delivered, so I just ordered out and ate in my room.

This is a great hotel to stay at if you are traveling I-25, have business in the Las Cruces area, or are visiting the White Sands National Monument

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KwajTom
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff at this hotel were very helpful and went beyond what was required to make my visit enjoyable. I was in town for a family wedding and the hotel lobby ended up being our social area. The staff was extrememly accomodating and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Laurie T
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is an excellent property. Rooms are clean and well maintained. The beds are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is very convenient to the rest of Las Cruces and to the interstate. It's my preferred hotel in Las Cruces.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Barry P
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel was conveniently located. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and very helpful. We will definitely book this hotel again when staying in Las Cruces, NM. We will also recommend it to other family members.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol33056
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed overnight w/ grand kids age 5, 6 and 9. Kid friendly hotel; great pool & hot tub. Rooms clean & quiet; comfortable beds. All the necessities for traveling w/ kids- microwave, fridge, flatscreen TV, decent wifi, and ok breakfast. Furr's Buffet right next door. We had fun and could have happily spent more time there!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank slbro
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Excellent location near New Mexico State University, the freeway, old town and other attractions in town. The hotel feels more like a Sheraton, Hyatt or Hilton then a Hampton Inn. We upgraded to the suite, and were very pleased with the value for the space and amenities that the suite offered. Definitely a good value and recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family