Hampton Inn & Suites Las Cruces I-25
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
$79
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$74
$104
GardenInn.com
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$94
$91
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$75
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$51
$76
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitstaff was friendlycomfortable bedswould stay here againclean hotelindoor poolking suiteoatmealconvenient locationexcellent stayfitness roomgreat roomnew mexicothe breakfast area
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel was great! Front Desk Staff was great! Breakfast Attendant and Housekeepers were top notch! I couldn't be happier with my stay! Hotel was clean and breakfast was very good! The hotel is located right by a mall with a movie theatre and lots of eating places. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in Las Cruces!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Whenever I am in Las Cruces It seems as though I can see this hotel from every part. In reality Ii have probably just seen the same part of Cruces repeatedly. The view from my window, however, suggested I may have been correct as my view was splendid. The hotel is very aesthetically pleasing, clean and the open area for breakfast is a very classy touch. The pool area is very nice and is better than a lot of hampton's that I have stayed with. The customer service was generally lacking but night audit seemed pleasant enough. The location is ideal, right behind wal mart and 5 minutes from the college. Overall a pleasant experience and the breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael Q
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I were stayed just one night for a quick getaway and have to say I know why this place has received some many awards. The grounds, lobby and front desk personnel were the best. Our room was very clean, beds were comfortable and the bathroom was exquiste. Plenty of pillow, towels and amenities. We would definately stay here again. The front desk checkin wa very fast and knowledgeable. Loved it!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stay at Hilton properties every week across NM and AZ on business, and this Hampton Inn is only average, compared to others in the state. The location is easy enough access to I 25 and shopping/restaruants, but the facility itself is average.

The complimentary breakfast did offer hot and cold choices, but the eggs literally tasted like powdered eggs, and there were few other protein choices, like hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, etc.

The rooms were noisy; although we were at the end of the hall on the second floor, we could hear the person above us on the 3rd floor stomping around all night long and early morning.

Room Tip: Ask for lower level, if you can get it. Too noisy elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here for two nights and I felt like a princess.

They gave me a King Suite and I watched the Golden Globes feeling like I was in Hollywood.

It's a seriously nice room.

Huge TV on a swivel so I could watch from bed or sofa.

Kitchenette with fridge, sink, coffee maker & microwave. There was even popcorn to go in the microwave.

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom nice.

Breakfast downstairs it the main area was better than average, with hot food as well as the usual waffles, fruit, yoghurt, cereals, etc.

I highly recommend this place if you are visiting White Sands or Las Cruces itself.

Room Tip: Room 220 is an end of hall king suite.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo