WoodSpring Suites Las Cruces
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
SleepInn
$104
GardenInn.com
$79
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$74
$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$91
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$98
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$87
$76
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$51
$76
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I am currently staying at the Value Place on Triviz and I commend them on their service... and I am enjoying the stay!! The rooms are clean, the rates are affordable, and the workers are very courteous.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank VincentCastro
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Bed is a brick, smallest TV in the industry, no curtains on the windows, internet unreliable. The after hours lady who signed me in completely screwed it up and admitted she didn't know how to register third - party payors. Why do I stay here? The price! I've learned over the years to bring everything to make myself comfortable in my travels.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank rosarykat
Reviewed October 30, 2013

There were some malfunctions with the TV, but the price can't be beat. The staff is really courteous. It is a very quiet residential place, sometimes too quiet. The residents are also very courteous and respectful. I would come here again and again if I needed a place to stay

Room Tip: All the rooms have a full size bed or two
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank donnellharris
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I was in Las Cruces for one week to visit my kids. Originally intended to stay at a typical budget motel such as M6 or S8 but stopped in to the Las Cruces Value Place due to the great advertized rate of $179 a week and the modern apperaance of the building. The staff was friendly and offered me a tour. I liked what I saw and stayed the week. The property was clean, quiet and provided just what I needed. The rooms are basic with a nice bathroom, full size refrigerator & microwave. The bed wasn't the greatest and the TV was small. Internet is not wifi, rather eithernet. All in all, for the price it was a good value and met expectations. I will return.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Roaddogg800
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I agree with the reviewers who expressed frustration with other Value Place reviews who faulted this establishment for not providing more space, comfort and other hotel style luxuries. This is, after all, the "Value Place"! My wife and I stayed at the Las Cruces Value Place for one month while looking for a house to buy. We are quite pleased with all they had to offer for a low monthly rate. Our small studio apartment was very efficiently designed and organized. We had a comfortable double bed, air conditioning, a double burner stove, a full sized refrigerator and freezer, a microwave oven, good storage space and cabinets, and cable TV and Internet. A good coin operated laundry room was also provided. The staff were both very friendly and efficient and provided good security. We would certainly stay at the Value Place again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple