“Good Food”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #7 of 24 Quick Bites in Las Cruces
Reviewed August 8, 2018

The burgers and fries here are excellent, but the price is steep. I didn't realize until after I had ordered, that I should have ordered the junior burger and fry. Two cheeseburgers, little fries (which aren't really little), and drinks totaled $27.54. The junior burger, fries, and drink would have been plenty of food and wouldn't have cost as much.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

The burgers are good, BUT not good enough to pay $14 for a meal for one person. It's just not worth that price, no way.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

After looking at their own propaganda on the walls and windows I was not impressed. If you follow me you know I like a burger now and then. The $7.99 cheeseburger was worth 5.99. The $3.29 “small fries” that over filled the bag were like a bad Asian food place that fills the plate with rice to overcome the small look of the other food. Oh and Green Chile was not an option. In NM and no GREEN CHILE?!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a good stop if you like a good burger and fries but are not on a budget. We ordered two cheeseburgers (which are really double meat and cheese burgers), one order of fries and one drink and our tab was almost $25.00. If you can move beyond that issue, you should be able to enjoy a very good burger and fries. I can recommend this restaurant and I will return again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

We have never been to a FIVE GUYS. Let me say, its now one of our top 2,, favorite places to eat! If your craving a excellent adventure, this is the place for sure,,i mean first of all, its CLEAN,,CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWESOME,AND THEY HAVE FREE PEANUTS, while your waiting for your FRESHLY COOKED burger!! These burgers are very large, a regular cheese burger i got, had 2 patties, and you get to have EVERY- THING,,,, TOPPINGS,,FREE! The FRIES,are home cooked, tasty and HUGE PORTIONS. We had a MED. and couldve gone to a small order, we shared, a med. still took some home!! This place is so awesome the way its adorned with newspaper clips, about all of the places that have awarded them, recognized and respected their accomplishments,,,its way worth a try to stop here!!!

Date of visit: August 2017