All reviews free laundry bedroom suite free dinner daily breakfast couple months iced tea living area recent stay shopping and restaurants special thanks hotel is great hotel is located business trip new mexico business center would definitely stay here again the white sands
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Spent three nights at this property recently and really enjoyed our stay. We booked a studio - the smallest (and cheapest) room they offer. For the price of a regular hotel room, we enjoyed a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, stove, toaster, coffeemaker plus dishes/silverware) and living area with comfy sofa and desk. We found the bed to be very comfortable & the choice of pillows a nice touch. The included breakfasts offered a variety of choices but the eggs/meat weren't kept hot enough so after the first day, we chose to bring our meal back to the room to heat everything up in the microwave. Monday - Wednesday they offer an evening "social" with food that changes every day. No adult beverages buy decent food should you not want to go out for dinner after a long day. The property allows pets for a fee but lacks a good area to walk a dog as pretty much every not-paved area around the property is covered in rock. We used a vacant lot across a busy street for our dog but it wasn't very convenient. The location right off of Interstate 25 and Hwy 70 is convenient to the Organ Mountains National Monument as well as White Sands.

Room tip: East side of hotel has Organ Mountain views, west side overlooks parking lots and freeway.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
LHHC, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Thank you for detailed review, we appreciate your feedback. It can be difficult to articulate just how big our rooms are, especially the one and two bedroom suites. You nailed it! I apologize about the issue you experienced with breakfast, I went over it with my team to take corrective action. Being a dog owner myself I understand the challenges of not having grass for them to walk in. We do have a more open area at the end of the hotel that has a small/fine gravel to make it easier for pets as well as a pet station for clean up. I know that it is not the same, but keeping grass alive in the desert can be challenging. I do hope that you come visit us again.

Reviewed February 1, 2019

While traveling to Arizona this year and last, out stop before arrival was in Las Cruces. We had had a good stay at Staybridge, so we chose it again. The suite was clean and accessible, and we were able to cook a lovely dinner, which we love to do while traveling when possible. Check in was pleasant, the staff was friendly, and it was a good stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2019

Nice property, one of my favorites. Even the Studio Suites here are nice and roomy.

Too bad the IHG Rewards program is so sucky. Worst of the ones I use.

Was upgraded to 2 bedroom, strange since it was just me. But nice to be upgraded.

Hate the huge pillows. What is the point of these??

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
LHHC, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Wow, we are so honored to be one of your favorite properties! I am sorry that you did not like the King size pillows. As a Platinum IHG Rewards member, we can add a request that that your prefer standard size pillows instead of king size pillows. That way the next time you check in we can have the standard pillows ready for you in your room. We really appreciate you sharing feedback about your stay, so that we can make improvements to our guest experience.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place was great. Check in went very fast. Claudia? Was very nice and made us feel welcome. Our room was very nice. The beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. We had to leave before breakfast but it looked like it was going to be nice and hot. Our shower was equipped with large top of the line bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash.

Date of stay: December 2018
LHHC, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review about your experience while staying with us! We really appreciate your feedback. The shampoo, conditioner and body wash are JR Watkins, and I agree they are fabulous! Breakfast is always hot and fresh everyday, I am sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy it, maybe next time! We hope to see you again soon.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 28, 2018

We planned our Christmas vacation months ahead of time. Because of the shutdown we had changed our plans. Las Cruces was our last overnight stay in the New Mexico area. I chose the Staybridge Suits hotel because of its high rating.

Our booking, one suit with two bedrooms and one room with two queens, was very good the rooms were nice and clean. There was just one little plastic bottle in the bathroom, hard one to open. The shower head was mounted ridiculously high and the spray pattern was a bit wide but we could not adjust it. Breakfast was fine, in the holiday season the area is a bit too small for all the guests.

We slept well though for light sleepers the proximity to the interstate might interfere with their sleep.

The hotel is definitely good for its 3 stars category.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
LHHC, Manager at Staybridge Suites Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Betina,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel. I hope you will give another opportunity to serve you in the future, Happy Holidays and see you soon!

Assistant General Manager