I have been traveling to Las Cruces on business for six years now and have stayed in several different hotels in the city. This hotel has gone through it's cycle from good when it first opened, to not so good after a while, and thankfully it is back on track. Check-in was a pleasure and I was upgraded from the type of suite that I had originally asked for.
The rooms are furnished for the long stay customer, which is important to me because I am often there for several weeks to a month at a time. If you rent a one or a two bedroom suite the living room has a flat screen television. The beds are comfortable and as I said earlier, thanks (I believe) to the new management the rooms and hallways are clean and smell good again. The basics are provided as far as dishes, etc. so that you can cook in your room. The only complaint I have there is that a stove is not provided for you, only a stove top. There is also a laundry facility and a gym if you are so inclined. The pool is nice and thanks to Las Cruces weather is typically available much of the year.
The free breakfast is my favorite meal at the Staybridge, though with IHOP in their backyard I at times find myself spending money there instead. The hotel also offers free food on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings, but I often forgo these meals as well. I know there is something to be said for free, but ... well ... I'd rather pay and have what I want.
To wrap up, the hotel is conveniently located as far as ease getting in and out if you need to hit the interstate. Also, it is within walking distance of K-Mart, Sam's Club, a theater, and several other businesses. Within a couple of minutes of driving is The Outback, Ruby Tuesday's, and several more restaurants.
Definitely my favorite hotel in Las Cruces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Las Cruces Hotel. Our Las Cruces hotel is easily accessible off I-25 on the north side of Las Cruces. We are a short distance away from White Sands Missile Range, Sonoma Ranch Golf Course, and New Mexico State University. We offer spacious studio, one bedroom one bath, and two bedroom two-bath suites with fully equipped kitchens, living areas, with over-sized desk, executive chair, and free high speed Internet. Join us for a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and the Sundowner Reception (Tue - Thu evenings). Find time to relax using our complimentary fitness center, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, and Putting Green. Check out our new 'Just like Home Bridge Theater' Watch your favorite movie, ball-game or TV show in the Just Like Home Theater. Theater includes leather recliner, 68' large screen TV and surround sound.Our event space, boardroom, and outstanding service make Staybridge Suites Las Cruces the place to meet. We offer many ways to stay connected, whether it s free high speed internet access in your room or at our business center. You could unwind in our massage recliner at the Internet Cafe-Includes specialty coffees and teas for your enjoyment. Or utilize our guest meeting area with wi-fi or wired internet connection. Conveniently located near NASA, Mountain View Hospital, Memorial Medical Center, NMSU, and Mesilla Valley Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Cruces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Cruces Hotel Las Cruces
- Las Cruces Staybridge Suites