“Good stay More parking needed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces

Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Roswell, New Mexico
“Good stay More parking needed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very nice motel. One family did take up a lot of the pool with their kids. Very rude. Some of parking was taken up by patrons from a nearby restaurant and bar so I had to park in bar parking lot. Not enough parking .
Room was great. Very nice. Breakfast was the same daily. Frozen egg omelets were good but variety would have been nice . Waffles were good. But breakfast was free so that was nice . Did not have to go out for breakfast which is always a plus.
Room only had a dining chair instead of recliner or other comfortable chair. And tub would not fill up for a bath so had to take showers.
Otherwise great stay and they are pet friendly which is a plus . They do have an elevator so you don't have to climb stairs with luggage also a plus.
There were a lot of loud people and kids yelling and running down the hall in the mornings which is the parents fault not the motels but it made it hard to sleep.

Room Tip: Stay away from lobby area
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank NMWildfire

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Las Cruces
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I booked this motel on it's name and assumed I would get the good quality room that I have gotten in other Comfort properties. I was very wrong. The bed was as hard as a rock, and I was very uncomfortable sleeping on it. The carpets are frayed, worn and beyond cleaning. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Prescott Valley, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a good location for exploring Mesilla and west Las Cruces. Check in clerk less than desired. Asked for upper floor room and she gave us 110, which is first floor, next to breakfast room. Asked for another room upstairs, and she gives us one next to elevator/ice machine, facing street which is very busy and this was early in the check in times.
Room was comfortable, clean which is what we want. Starting to look worn already, but it does seem to be a busy place. Typical breakfast items.

Room Tip: Local coffee shop, the Bean is just down the street. Dinner at the Savoy is soooo worth it. If a cou...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Missoula, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on two separate occasions. Both of which were very pleasant stays. I found the rooms adequate, albeit the sink/toilet area was a little tight. The breakfast was very good and I loved that there were hard boiled eggs available! More hotels should do this!! The staff on my first stay, front desk specifically, were not helpful nor interested. My second stay, however made up for his careless colleague the previous time and assisted me with all that I needed. The pool area is a nice size too, sauna was not working though. breakfast area was clean and staff were helpful int hat department.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Don't come here I know from experience that the person at the front desk was never really there and when I asked for towels they said they ran out completely... That is unprofessional. And a minus is that the pool open at 10am -10pm.....basically it was just okay

• Stayed February 2013
Amarillo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at the Comfort Inn & Suites in October 2012. When we returned home we realized my husband had left a pair of levis and leather belt in the room. I called the motel, and was told that they had been found and were in the managers office. I was told they would be sent to us, and charged to our credit card. After many phone calls to the manager Hilda Aguilar that were never returned nor were my e-mails to her answered, I sent my cousin who lives in Las Cruces to retrieve the items. She was told by the manager that she didn't know what happened to them. I contacted customer relations of Comfort Inn & Suites, and was told they would contact the manager and she would have 72 hours to respond to me. This was Dec. 19th and this is Jan. 15th and she has never responded. I contacted the corporate office of Comfort Inn & Suites and was told I would have to work with customer relations, which I've already done to no avail. I contacted the court house in Las Cruces and the owner of the motel is Mega Hotels LLC, and their address is the same as the motel. I'm sure if I tried contacting it, I would get nowhere as that seems to be the protocol of this motel.

So, my advice if you stay at this motel, do not leave anything in the room, as you will never see it again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jfaltinek98
Jose P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Cruces, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We apologize for the inconvenience I will contact you as soon as possible to fix the situation.
Kalama, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

The hotel was easily accessable from I-10 just a little ways from the historic village of Mesilla. Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall the room was pretty clean and the bed was comfortable. We rented a suite and the grandchildren slept on the hide-a-bed. They had a typical "hot breakfast" of eggs and bacon or sausage...nothing to brag about but it does get you started in the morning. We did have several problems: (1) those infamous card keys used to get into the room had to be re-programmed 2-3 times a day. (2) although our bedding was clean the bedspread had 5 distinct perfectly round cigarette burns in it. It was finally changed out after 3 requests over 2 days. (3) The fresh towel rack in the swimming area was usually empty. Once I had to go to the lobby dripping wet to ask for towels. Otherwise, a fine place to spend four nights!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, ask to stay on the side away from Avenida de Mesilla.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John K
Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Las Cruces NM. Your review means a great deal to us. We have contacted our front desk unit machine supplier and will be getting the whole thing replaced. We are certain this will end the infamous key card problem. Again thank you for staying with us hopefully we will see you again soon.

Sincerely