“Good Mexican Restaurant”

Roberto's Mexican Food
Ranked #192 of 420 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Food is good, but a little overprices and you don't get much. Still hungry when I left. The place has a lot of history but it was like a church inside. They should worry about the guests more.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank SnowBirdLC

Reviewed March 18, 2019

I tired it to see what the fuss was and for me it isnt the best or medium best,, Just regular.. It's wasnt for my taste buds

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Old and run down place. Inside of the restaurant has smelled like old vomit for years. Service is terrible, cheap and ladies/family working there are very rude. Sad to see Cruces holds on to these old run down places. Great tortillas at the store tho!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

This restaurant is tops in my book. Like other customers, I plan my trips to Las Cruces around being able to eat here!

The red and green meat burritos are awesome. The green burrito is really hot, but it's so good that you just have to devour it. The green chicken enchiladas are also marvelous. The beans are whole, not refried, and they are soooo good.

The service is at the counter, but there is lots of seating in a friendly, calm environment.

One of my favorite restaurants, worldwide.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018

We were told their enchilada's were very good so we ordered the red meat and green meat enchilada's. We were very disappointed. We found them to be mushy and a maza flavor, bland. The Green chile had a mild heat which was surprising as there were specs of green chile. The red was greasy and mild in heat but also mild in flavor. We will not go back for the enchiladas.
Roberto's has good tamales so we will stick to the green chile cheese tamales.
Their service is slow and not very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018