“Love Caliches's frozen custard”

Caliche's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Las Cruces
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I love Caliche's frozen custard.
There are numerous flavors and toppings to choose from.
Good customer service.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Hubby ordered a banana split - ended up soup before he could eat it. If you like custard you will enjoy, but beware it will melt quickly.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

There are two Caliche places here in Las Cruces - both sides of the city. Everything here is yummy - and what a selection of toppings! Their hot dog combos are delicious - I love the chili-slaw dog. My husband likes a berry/pecan sundae and the green chili/pecan sundae is great - just a bit of bite. Our two beagle sisters know whenever we go they get a free "poochie" cone! They start barking before the car stops. The servers are so courteous and pleasant. The prices are very reasonable! Don't leave Las Cruces without coming to Caliche's.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I have been to Caliche's a several times and their frozen custard is very good. However, it is expensive for what you get. The last time I went, I ordered a large root beer float and was very disappointed - there was very little root beer, just lots of foam.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

This is the best custard in the country! We always order a Gizmo! Where else in the country can you get salted pecans?! We can't wait to go back!