“Wonderful Service”

Village Inn Pancake House Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 398 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 17, 2018

The service at this restaurant was wonderful. The waitress was friendly and efficient. The restaurant was also very clean. There was a lot of variety of food to choose from. The food was fresh but basically your normal fining food.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Village Inn is a great place for a big, delicious breakfast. Visiting Las Cruces my nephew recommended the Village Inn which was a great recommendation for our large family. Their extensive menu allowed for everyone to have a good selection from the kids to the Great- grandmother. Food was prepared well and served hot and correct. A little pricey but portions were large and a good value for the quality and quantity. The Village Inn was a great breakfast.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Being in Las Cruces alone, I sometimes needed a place to go where I felt comfortable and could get something that tasted good. Breakfast is available anytime and I love that you can mix and match based on your mood. I always recommend the pancake! I also tried their green enchiladas which were really tasty and spicy. You might not expect that the southwestern style food would be very good at a chain but I would definitely get it again. And, of course the pie, you should definitely try one of their many kinds. My favorite was pecan.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

My husband and I went here for a late breakfast last week. Service was great, but food average and very overpriced. $25 for breakfast for 2 with no extra special items (I did order a side of sausage and got 2 minis for $.99. We won't be back. No discounts for Seniors, AAA, AARP or Military. Give it a pass - there are much better places for a reasonably priced and good breakfast in LC.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

You certainly will not leave here hungry. The food is down home and hot. The most delicious pies ever for desert!