“Food on point, excellent service ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Order Online
Ranked #121 of 418 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Usually we choose the other Applebee’s location due to past negative experiences at this location, but our server Richard removed the bad taste in our mouths! We had the Zesty Buffalo Chicken sandwich and the Crispy Chicken Salad! Both great choices and for a great price.

Richard’s attentiveness to our table was outstanding and he had a smile on his face the whole time. We’re going back for his service! Thanks Applebee’s!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2018

My friend and I ordered lunch. Our waitress was fun and attentive. Though she brought him the wrong thing, he ate his chicken parmesan anyway. The portions were huge. I ordered the new Steak Salad with Chimichurra . It was so delicious I wanted to go back within the same week to have it again. The steak was cooked as I ordered and very tender, thinly sliced. Just the right amount for me. They were prompt, too.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Tried a new item on the menu - chicken parmesan. It was generous - two breasts, breaded a little heavier than I prefer, but still pretty good. The waiter was a little inexperienced, hovering after I told him all was OK, but then disappearing when it came time to get the check. I suppose any waiter has to be inexperienced at least for a time. Overall a pretty good experience - standard Applebee's, executed well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

This Applebee's is, by far, the best one we've ever eaten in -- anywhere in the country. This is not an exaggeration. Our waiter this past Friday night, Richard P, was just what you want in a server: personable, attentive and professional. We always find the food wonderfully prepared at this Applebee's, and this visit was no exception. We each had the Whiskey Bacon burger, on special for $7.99 -- they were delicious, perfectly cooked, and quite the bargain at this price. We highly recommend this Applebee's. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Apple Bee's is usually very good and here was no exception. Food and service were excellent and of course the price is right.

Date of visit: August 2017