“Convenient”

Applebee's
Ranked #119 of 386 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Literately across the street from La Quinta Inn. Was able to walk over to pick up food. Staff was friendly took care to ensure my take out meal had what I needed to enjoy it.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We only ate here because it was right next door to our hotel and it was almost 10 so we wanted to find a place to eat before closing. We were very pleasantly surprised. The new menu had lots of choices, and most of the food was very good. I did have an issue with part of my sauteed shrimp not being cooked long enough. (What kind of cook doesn't know that shrimp isn't done if it's not completely opaque? Fortunately, most of it was done, and that part was very good. From the Weight Watcher's menu for something light with lots of veggies and protein.) GREAT service from a very nice young man who didn't seem to mind at all that we were a large group (7 people) dining late.

1  Thank ShaSha66
Reviewed July 5, 2012

As I said, it was just OK. Maybe I didn't choose the right (and pricier) plates.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I sat at the bar and ordered a beer and a meal. The drinks arrived quickly along with the food which was great. Sat watching the basketball, it was a nice atmosphere. The only complaint I and probably everyone else at the bar had was that the girl serving at the bar went AWOL and we had to wait for a manager to come out to serve us.

1  Thank AlanMorris
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This is the first review I have ever written but the service as well as the food was poor. I wanted to let others know. I wish I had thought to check reviews before I went there. I ordered the ribs with mash potatoes. Potatoes came out on the plate in a little dish you know that was used to nuke them. Problem was they forgot to nuke mine. I tried to find my server and finally got his attention and asked them to nuke them again. Ribs taste as though they are made ahead then brushed with barely warm sauce. Portion of potatoes was very generous but when they came back from the kitchen there was half as much in the bowl. Coleslaw not bad but very small portion of that maybe a quarter of a cup. The manager brought back my potatoes and ask how things where and I was honest with him. His response was thanks for telling me. We where not after free food I just wanted to be honest with him. We could of ate a free meal at the Drury Inn not far from the Applebees. This is a great hotel offering 3 free drinks each. We did not use the free stuff because we wanted a sit down meal. Also free where chips popcorn wings hot dogs and more plus breakfast so if you need a hotel I would recommend it. We got charged the full amount for everything. I wish chains would realize it is not about giving us a cheap meal. Charge what it is worth and give quality!!!

1  Thank 2donnalee