“Will visit again”

Cuisines: American
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Will visit again”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband heard an advertisement for this restaurant on the radio. We found it and gave it a try. We thought we were going to be going to a sports bar type place because of the advertisement but discovered it had more a restaurant type feel. We were there for happy hour and enjoyed a pitcher of beer for $5 and onion rings for $5. We decided to split the 911 burger and it was delicious. Cooked to order and quite tasty. Our waiter was very attentive while we were there. The menu offered many choices and we will definitely be going back to try other things.

• Visited July 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Top shelf beer and steak”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My Aunt brought the family here because she loves the place and I can see why. I asked for a dark beer and they brought me the Cut Throat. It has the perfect, deep, flavorful taste a beer should have. I almost couldn't get enough of the Q nachos, made with thick, home made chips and my steak came out perfect at medium rare. I also loved the green beens - obviously roasted and finished off with some au jus.

My other relatives ordered the Chicken chipotle pasta (a little heat to it and in a huge portion), the shrimp poo boy (excellent), and a cheeseburger, plus we all shared an order of sweet potato fries.

They were setting up music for a Wednesday night and I would have liked to stay but couldn't. The website still is under construction, but the restaurant is definitely worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013