“Awesome salad bar, tender steak”

Cattle Baron Steak & Seafood
Ranked #16 of 386 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This spot has an awesome salad bar with everything you could ever want! Fresh and clean. The steak was the right temperature. I suggest getting your steak blackened with green Chile and cheese on top. Nice decor inside. Overall a good franchise when visiting the area.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Classy, upscale restaurant with attentive service and delicious food. My prime rib was amazing, one of the best that I ever have had. Other guests enjoyed meals as well. Hue salad that comes with most meals.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Ginormous salad bar! Service was less than stellar. Food portions are way too big. Nice happy hour, but it is limited to those in the very small bar area.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have eaten here many times. I always get the salad bar- it has everything one could want. There are two soup selections and also a wonderful chocolate mousse. All on the salad bar. I have had the green chile wontons and they are tasty. I have not ordered a full meal. I would recommend it for a lunch break or if you are craving a salad bar!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I eat here frequently and have always been very pleased. The salad bar is top notch, with a wide variety of items. They also have two different soups to go with it. I usually order the smallest prime rib, and it is prepared to my liking. Husband likes their steaks and pork chops. When I go here for lunch, I usually just have the salad bar and find it very filling.