“Great value”

Cracker Barrel Old Country
Ranked #25 of 382 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Nicely appointed lobby and seating area. Staff very nice and helpful. Would recommend this to others traveling through Las Cruces.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great time to eat any time of day, but decided to start our vacation by having breakfast at our local Cracker Barrel that made us feel we were definitely on our way! Always large helpings and food is always good. Hard to get me our of the store and oh yes the great old time candies. They are having to deal with Interstate construction that closed the off ramp temporarily, for travelers it is worth going up an exit and come back down to the location by using "city" roads. Ramp may be open again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This Cracker Barrel was conveniently located by our hotel and we stopped in for bite to eat after a late check in. The food was excellent as was the service. This is my go to place when I want to get my southern fix. I had catfish, (cornmealed and fried to perfection) cheesy grits and greens. The sweet tea was also very good. Our server Carlie was friendly, knowledgeable and very funny, she made our visit a real joy. THANKS, Carlie !!!!

1  Thank James H
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good place to grab a bite to eat and an audio book for the road. The old fashion store tempts you with many treats for the miles that lay ahead.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped here on way driving east to Tennessee. Typical CB food and service which is always good. One of my favorite restaurants period.