“Hit the spot!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

delicious. Fun atmosphere! Yummy quesadilla and the chocolate cake with flan for dessert was excellent!! Service was nothing short of perfect:)

1  Thank Billie S

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Family owned and operated! We started with their homemade guacamole, then split the Licha's plate and added a taco. My hubby loves sopapillas so we had to get one of those also!! Best ever, light and fluffy! It was great!!! Very authentic! Great price! Service was Terrific!!! The owner even came up to ask if everything was good very nice touch! Any time we pass thru in the future we will make this a definite stop!! Plus we like giving our monies to the small family owned business! Don't listen to the few bad in this case they are Terrific!!!! Dave and Misty Muse :))))

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've only been to La Casita for breakfast but every time it has been great. They seem very willing to accommodate special requests as to changing what you receive with your meal. I've had the chorizo and eggs and the green chili omelet. Both were yummy! Will definitely return next time I'm in Cruces.

1  Thank znewmex
Reviewed April 20, 2014

If you are from out of town, have your phone GPS working in order to find this wonderful hole in the wall restaurant. Great food – I prefer the green chile to the red chile, but both are good. Also, the posole is very good. Many small restaurants have good food but horrible service – not at La Casita. The staff is very attentive to get you more water, refills on sodas; they always make certain that there is plenty of salsa and chips.

1  Thank Casmir
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This place is by far the greatest ever. I recommend to all. The girl with the ponytail is a great server. She makes sure your getting the service to fulfill ur needs. Food is in timely manner streaming hot. I hate cold food. This is why I keep returning back. Stop by and visit this place you'll like it. Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.

2  Thank Carnation65
Melissa S, Owner at La Nueva Casita Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for your feed back . Your comments help us ensure we are giving our customers the best possible experience. Thank you for being a loyal customers. You truly are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.