“Si Senor, Las Cruces, NM”

SI Senor Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 382 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Si Senor is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Las Cruces. They start you off with chips and 4 "dip" selections: Green chile, red salsa, jalapeno crema dip and a bean dip. Yummy and has something for anyone. I enjoy their margaritas. One of my favorites is the blue NM Agave with a sugar rim on ice. I usually order the chicken gorditas. If I am hungry, I will keep the rice and beans, otherwise, the order of two of them is enough. Same with chicken flautas. Service is good. I like sitting around the fountain- it adds a bit of romance to a very crowded restaurant.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

For me,Si Senor Restaurant is my favorite mexican restaurant. They are always busy during lunch. That goes to show you the popularity of this place. What I love about this resto is the 4 different salsa with chips. They also offer different soup everyday. The menu is quite extensive so ask for recommendations if you're not sure what to get. I always order their sopapilla to top my meal, yummy!Their serving is pretty hefty for one person so me and my husband always share. The wait staff is always excellent. Whoever we get to serve us gives us the same personal attention and great service. That's why we are loyal patrons.

1  Thank GKirton
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Well I enjoyed this restaurant. Good service and good food. I did not like the jalapeno ranch dressing but everything was excellent.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Been here two times and won't hesitate to return. Great staff and the food is very good. Lots of menu choices for food and drink. Stop on by! Plenty of food is served on the main dish, the chops (with 4 different dips) prior to dinner and the sopa pillas are standard. A great value!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

been here many times and in every visit i have received great friendly service and my favorite part of coming here is the chips and salsa there delicious! also my favorite plate is the flautas there nice and crispy. also the sopaipilla is big and fluffy. very good place for large gatherings.