“Monthly delivery”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #33 of 398 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We order from our office at this location about once a month. Standard sandwiches, great deserts, good service. It does take them over an hour to deliver from a location less than 1 mile away, but we factor that in.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I ate here several times while in Las Cruces and was happy with my choices on every visit. The salad bar has an enormous variety of toppings that you don’t usually see such as green and black olives, chilies, pickled beets, and great dressings. The sandwiches are huge and tasty, and it’s nice that a smaller portion is available for many of them. And I like their option of dessert first, free soft serve ice cream, even with take-out Everyone was always welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

The sandwich insides were delicious but the gluten free bun just fell apart when eating. We took the sandwich to go and ate it at white Sands Monument. So we could not tell them at the deli. Suggestion: change your gluten free bun provider.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I travel for work and have eaten many a deli sandwich all across the country. Stumbled on Jason's while in town. It was close to the hotel so I decided to give it a shot for takeout. I was absolutely amazed! What a great menu with some fairly unique sandwiches. They even had a muffuletta! Yes, I ordered it! It wasn't quite a New Orleans sandwich, but I didn't expect it to be. However, it was absolutely delicious and I found myself longing to be in Nola. Actually stopped in for lunch a couple days later. All the sandwiches are amazing. Made the mistake of ordering a whole Reuben. You can't eat a whole Reuben for lunch! At least I can't. Ohhhh, and did I mention free ice cream????? Yup. Free soft serve ice cream. They even asked me if I wanted some ice cream while I waited for my takeout on my first visit. Looking for a great deli sandwich in Las Cruces? Look no further.

1  Thank RPinNY
Reviewed December 8, 2017

What a find!! We'd never been to Jason's but always noted the long lines and full parking lot. Now I know why. For one thing, they menu is incredibly varied - pastas, sandwiches, a salad bar and everyone gets free ice cream! Yup - free ice cream. This place is terrific - affordable, friendly service, great food and the ice cream.