“Spicy, Spicy, Spicy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Menu had a nice variety of items. But everying is spiced up to the "T" - if you struggle with heartburn this may not be the place for you.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The breakfasts we had at the Garduno were outstanding, as was the service. Combined with the wonderful environment of the beautiful SW style lobby complete with fountain, we were very spoiled.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I frequent this resturaunt for breakfast. Staff is always friendly, food well prepared and tasty, and priced right.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We arrived to the hotel late and stayed for dinner in the lobby restaurant. We were happy we ate here. I asked for a mango margarita/ virgin and it was wonderful. The coconut margarita was amazing with a honey coconut rim.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We search out Garduno's when we travel to New Mexico and AZ. We were thrilled that Garduno's was in the lobby of our hotel, Hotel Encanto, in Las Cruces. I wondered when we saw that it was a smaller version of the restaurant if the food would be as good. I was thrilled with our experience. Food was delicious and the service above expectations. Can't say enough great things about the service and the food. YUM!! I had the Carne Adovada and Green Chile covered Chile Relleno Combination. Both were excellent!