“Enjoyable adventure”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I frequent this resturaunt for breakfast. Staff is always friendly, food well prepared and tasty, and priced right.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We arrived to the hotel late and stayed for dinner in the lobby restaurant. We were happy we ate here. I asked for a mango margarita/ virgin and it was wonderful. The coconut margarita was amazing with a honey coconut rim.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We search out Garduno's when we travel to New Mexico and AZ. We were thrilled that Garduno's was in the lobby of our hotel, Hotel Encanto, in Las Cruces. I wondered when we saw that it was a smaller version of the restaurant if the food would be as good. I was thrilled with our experience. Food was delicious and the service above expectations. Can't say enough great things about the service and the food. YUM!! I had the Carne Adovada and Green Chile covered Chile Relleno Combination. Both were excellent!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Flavors and appearance of the food was superb. Isaiah did an excellent job as our server. The Christmas music and fountain provided a pleasant atmosphere. Next time we are in town we will definitely eat here!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The service was very attentive and the food was excellent. The table side guac was outstanding! Overall a very enjoyable experience.