Free cancellation until 07/29
$69
Comfort Inn & Suites(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$74
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$68
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$51
Free cancellation until 07/27
$99
$91
$94
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$76
BestWestern.com
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$120
$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanbudget hotelparking lotcarpetflooringuniversity
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel may be cheap, but it is still not worth it. The staff IS very nice however they can not make up for the condition this property is kept in. Our first room was dirty: with dirty beds, kitchen, dead bugs and unclean beds!! The second room had ants. My children and I got bit repeatedly. The wals are thin, we could hear everything outside. I would NOT recommend this location. Pay more for cleaner and more comfortable accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

At check-in the desk clerk gave us "a quiet room-in the back on the ground floor". He didn't tell us there were many, many screaming, stomping, running, did I say screaming Little Leaguers and their sisters staying there for the same two nights we would be there along with their loud drunken "adult" sponsers playing their not really music until 11 pm both nights. When we returned to our room the second day we found a Pringles container on our nightstand and Pringles all over the floor. Someone had definitely sat on our bed and used the phone while eating the Pringles. And to top it off someone stole our ear protection headset from our room. To check out we had to wade through a pile of beer cans to get to the lobby. The only positive was the quiet JROTC boys on both sides. Don't park anywhere near the grass - your vehicle will be covered with hard water spots the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I've stayed at this motel 6 more than 5 times, when I travel to & from Texas to California its my halfway point, I have 2 dogs & they have no fee & are low in cost & if you reserve your room online even more less. You get what you pay for here nothing fancy, there is always truckers & creepy men make sure your vehicle is secure. I only stay over night so its ok to me because i'm just looking for some where to get sleep before continuing my driving the next morning!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The only thing I can say nice about this place was the staff was friendly. Otherwise it was noisy and dirty. It wasn't so much the five guys that didn't seem to think they could actually sit inside the room, instead of outside on the balcony, it was the fact that the next day after they had left trash and cigarette butts and empty salsa containers all over the balcony, nobody cleaned it up, it was still there a day later.

And what is going on with Motel 6 WiFi. I could not get a consistent connection in 2 different Motel 6's. Starbucks, fine, back home fine, both Motel 6's kept dropping my connection.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank StevenGoneTraveln
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We checked in at about 8 in the evening, went to our room...pulled back the sheets to find hair all over them. We called the front desk and were moved to another room two doors down. No hair on the sheets but smelled awful and was equally grubby. The Motel 6 guide said this hotel had been "refreshed". If that's "refreshed" I shudder to think what it was like before.

We understand that this is a budget property, but there is no excuse for filth. We stay in Accor Hotels in Europe all the time, have done so for over 25 years. The Accor chain is famous for reasonably priced, basic accommodation. This is one property that should either clean up or be dropped from the Accor family of hotels.

Room Tip: Always insist on seeing the room before you pay. If the management refuses, it is probably a pretty good idea to go somewhere else. A clean, comfortable property will be anxious to show off its rooms. We didn't do that, and paid the price.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family