“Ewwwwww” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Victorville, California
“Ewwwwww”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel may be cheap, but it is still not worth it. The staff IS very nice however they can not make up for the condition this property is kept in. Our first room was dirty: with dirty beds, kitchen, dead bugs and unclean beds!! The second room had ants. My children and I got bit repeatedly. The wals are thin, we could hear everything outside. I would NOT recommend this location. Pay more for cleaner and more comfortable accommodations.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

At check-in the desk clerk gave us "a quiet room-in the back on the ground floor". He didn't tell us there were many, many screaming, stomping, running, did I say screaming Little Leaguers and their sisters staying there for the same two nights we would be there along with their loud drunken "adult" sponsers playing their not really music until 11 pm both nights. When we returned to our room the second day we found a Pringles container on our nightstand and Pringles all over the floor. Someone had definitely sat on our bed and used the phone while eating the Pringles. And to top it off someone stole our ear protection headset from our room. To check out we had to wade through a pile of beer cans to get to the lobby. The only positive was the quiet JROTC boys on both sides. Don't park anywhere near the grass - your vehicle will be covered with hard water spots the next morning.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Oceanside, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

I've stayed at this motel 6 more than 5 times, when I travel to & from Texas to California its my halfway point, I have 2 dogs & they have no fee & are low in cost & if you reserve your room online even more less. You get what you pay for here nothing fancy, there is always truckers & creepy men make sure your vehicle is secure. I only stay over night so its ok to me because i'm just looking for some where to get sleep before continuing my driving the next morning!

• Stayed March 2012
Orange, CA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

The only thing I can say nice about this place was the staff was friendly. Otherwise it was noisy and dirty. It wasn't so much the five guys that didn't seem to think they could actually sit inside the room, instead of outside on the balcony, it was the fact that the next day after they had left trash and cigarette butts and empty salsa containers all over the balcony, nobody cleaned it up, it was still there a day later.

And what is going on with Motel 6 WiFi. I could not get a consistent connection in 2 different Motel 6's. Starbucks, fine, back home fine, both Motel 6's kept dropping my connection.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank StevenGoneTraveln
Regina, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

We checked in at about 8 in the evening, went to our room...pulled back the sheets to find hair all over them. We called the front desk and were moved to another room two doors down. No hair on the sheets but smelled awful and was equally grubby. The Motel 6 guide said this hotel had been "refreshed". If that's "refreshed" I shudder to think what it was like before.

We understand that this is a budget property, but there is no excuse for filth. We stay in Accor Hotels in Europe all the time, have done so for over 25 years. The Accor chain is famous for reasonably priced, basic accommodation. This is one property that should either clean up or be dropped from the Accor family of hotels.

Room Tip: Always insist on seeing the room before you pay. If the management refuses, it is probably a pretty...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank nixonreaganbush
Rowlett, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

I've stayed at many Motel 6 properties, and I was pleasantly surprised with this one. Rooms were clean, but the best part of all was the service. I checked in late at night (after midnight), and the front desk clerk who assisted me was cheerful, efficient, and helpful. When dropping the room key off in the morning and grabbing a cup of coffee in the lobby, the person on duty - it may have been the manager - thanked me for staying and asked if there was anything I could tell them to help them improve. First time I've been asked such a question at a Motel 6 - and, come to think of it, at most properties. Motel 6's aren't fancy. They're basic, and so I expect basic accommodations, which is what I got here. But as I was leaving, I felt like my business was really appreciated, and that's what sets this motel apart from the others.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Sydney
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

Up till now Beatty had the best Motel 6 I've stayed in. Having stayed in this one I have to say this trumps Beatty. The room was extremely clean, bed was comfortable, carpet clean and the room was very spacious. The wifi was extremely quick, you can watch internet videos without any lag. The area was very quiet, although I could hear people from the lobby and unfortunately was placed in a room outside the pool entrance so people were going in and out of the pool. Overall, highly recommend this Motel 6.

Room Tip: The difference between suites and normal rooms is that suites have a microwave and fridge so if you...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo