“So So”
Review of Empire Buffet - CLOSED

Empire Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Description: All you can eat buffet, featuring Sushi, Teriyaki Beef, Teriyaki Shrimp & much more! Party Room & Catering Available.Lunch Buffet: $6.99 Monday - Saturday: 11am-4pmDinner Buffet: $9.99 Monday - Saturday: 4pm-9:30pm(575) 522-2333
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food was average for this type of buffet. Nothing really stuck out as great but was edible. The service was good but all in all the food was pricey.

1  Thank Retired822

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have really enjoyed the sushi here in the past. I don't eat any of the rest of the food. However, the last time I ate there, there was "sushi" made with canned tuna. YUK! I hope my next visit will be as in the past...delicious!

1  Thank Jean B
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The service that we received by our server was good, and the food was ok. However another server kept staring at my 3 year old son, and even followed him and my wife around the restaurant. Then when our meal was over he asked if he could take a picture of my son. My wife and I said no and quickly paid and left the restaurant. later when we called to complain and demand a refund and an apology, we were told that he was just trying to get a better tip (even though he wasn't our server) and that they would not give us a refund, but they would take 20% off of our next bill. Needless to say my family will NEVER eat here again!

1  Thank Proter
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place, but this last time, I was disappointed. They now charge seperate for sushi, so you pay for buffet and sushi. The people were not friendly as usual. It seems like this place is starting to turn into every other crappy asian place in town. Food still great though.

1  Thank scorpionstorm
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have been going to Empire since it opened. We had always enjoyed it, but the last couple of time the dishes were dirty and left over food on the silverware. The floor could use a real good cleaning as could the restrooms.

Makes you wonder about the kitchen ....

Prices have gone up quite a bit with no real increase in quality. Sunday still a good deal (I guess) .. if you can get past the cleanliness factors.

Looking forward to the opening of Ghegis Grill .... as I do not plan on going back to Empire

1  Thank oldnavy2001