La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Cruces Organ Mountain
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The inn offers good accommodations for the money. The location is directly off the interstate and situated near many restaurants and downtown. Rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast bar is sparse compared to other hotels in this chain. It needs to be better maintained/replenished.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 18, 2014

June/July 2014

Dear LaQuinta Hotels:

Really enjoyed our month long vacation across the united states. LaQuinta and Harrah’s Resorts was very much a part of our confidence and enjoyment. We were secure that we would have a nice clean room. Always Pet friendly rooms gave us so much more choice without always having to plan too far ahead. Really enjoyed the LaQuinta at Irvine Spectrum, Las Cruces, and Tucson. Galveston had a Great view of the Gulf.

Thanks Again;
Robert Johnson

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I were traveling to AZ with our poodle and picked this dog friendly hotel to stay for the night. Our room was comfortable and clean. Excellent value. The bed was very comfortable and we got a good night's sleep. Great location and the front desk person gave us a good recommendation for Mexican food where we could take our dog.

The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a basic hotel, that is clean, reasonably price, and has a good location that is near the Interstate but is not noisy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I picked this hotel because it had good reviews and didn't charge extra for pets. I thought the value was great compared to the last hotel I stayed at in the same town (cheaper, but charged for pet). My bed was comfortable, and there were no hiding places for my cat to hide from me in the morning - two very important things :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel was very easy to find, close to the interstate, and was close to many dining options and a Wal-Mart. The room was spacious, more than I expected, clean, smelled wonderful, and I immediately felt relaxed. I can not say enough good things about this hotel! You can't beat the value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here for our trip to California. Wonderful staff, rooms & breakfast. (Google Maps sent us to the LaQuinta down the street. It didn't smell so good! Thank goodness they directed us to the correct hotel). We will be staying at this hotel when we travel to California again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I only stayed here for one night while on a road trip. I arrived a little past midnight and found this one a little hard to find since there are (2) La Quinta hotels across from each other and the sign for this one is harder to see from the main road. Not sure why La Quinta would put (2) hotels across from each other, but that was a bit irritating when looking for the hotel after driving 12 hours.

Check-in was very easy. The room was dated, but can't complain with the price. My biggest complaint was the A/C unit. It's controlled by a wall unit, but when I adjusted the temperature, the A/C unit didn't start blowing cold air until about 8-10 minutes later. I thought the unit was broken, only blowing warm air via the fan. I was going to call the front desk, but didn't want to wake my wife who was asleep. The compressor finally kicked in and I was able to comfortably sleep the rest of the night.

The continental breakfast was standard with other places I stayed in. There was enough seating for everyone that was having breakfast.

Overall, it was ok for just one night, but not sure if I would stay here for longer periods, especially if the A/C was going to be temperamental like that.

Room Tip: Make sure the A/C works quickly.