La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Cruces Organ Mountain
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Chandler, Arizona
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I were traveling to AZ with our poodle and picked this dog friendly hotel to stay for the night. Our room was comfortable and clean. Excellent value. The bed was very comfortable and we got a good night's sleep. Great location and the front desk person gave us a good recommendation for Mexican food where we could take our dog.

The staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a basic hotel, that is clean, reasonably price, and has a good location that is near the Interstate but is not noisy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
San Diego, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I picked this hotel because it had good reviews and didn't charge extra for pets. I thought the value was great compared to the last hotel I stayed at in the same town (cheaper, but charged for pet). My bed was comfortable, and there were no hiding places for my cat to hide from me in the morning - two very important things :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel was very easy to find, close to the interstate, and was close to many dining options and a Wal-Mart. The room was spacious, more than I expected, clean, smelled wonderful, and I immediately felt relaxed. I can not say enough good things about this hotel! You can't beat the value for the price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here for our trip to California. Wonderful staff, rooms & breakfast. (Google Maps sent us to the LaQuinta down the street. It didn't smell so good! Thank goodness they directed us to the correct hotel). We will be staying at this hotel when we travel to California again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I only stayed here for one night while on a road trip. I arrived a little past midnight and found this one a little hard to find since there are (2) La Quinta hotels across from each other and the sign for this one is harder to see from the main road. Not sure why La Quinta would put (2) hotels across from each other, but that was a bit irritating when looking for the hotel after driving 12 hours.

Check-in was very easy. The room was dated, but can't complain with the price. My biggest complaint was the A/C unit. It's controlled by a wall unit, but when I adjusted the temperature, the A/C unit didn't start blowing cold air until about 8-10 minutes later. I thought the unit was broken, only blowing warm air via the fan. I was going to call the front desk, but didn't want to wake my wife who was asleep. The compressor finally kicked in and I was able to comfortably sleep the rest of the night.

The continental breakfast was standard with other places I stayed in. There was enough seating for everyone that was having breakfast.

Overall, it was ok for just one night, but not sure if I would stay here for longer periods, especially if the A/C was going to be temperamental like that.

Room Tip: Make sure the A/C works quickly.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
santafe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Staff very helpful, room quiet and cool. It was over 100 degrees during my stay. Hotel is convenient to any place I wanted to go. Staff new the area well and were willing to help. Comfortable bed, nice towels.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business