“Awful customer service.”

Cafe A Go Go
Ranked #52 of 376 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Don't let our name shy you away. Our culinary team has such a passion for great food. It brings us pride and satisfaction to provide a great dining experience. We are a small local bistro with an eclectic menu. All items are made fresh to order with fresh cut vegetables. Known for hand-crafted specialty burgers, the restaurant strives for "farm-to-table" freshness by using ingredients such as grass-fed hormone free beef provided by a local rancher, locally baked buns and produce from county farms. "There is a major difference in the intensity of the flavor- nothing like it!" Come try us.
“Awful customer service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here today and I am sad to say we will never be returning. Dont get me wrong, the food is very good depending on what you order. This is the fisrt time in about a year eating here. Some of the dishes that we had were not as tasty as I remembered. This time around, the Thai chicken wrap was mediocre at best. The stuffed burger lacked flavor, and our fries were undercooked. Not to mention, 7, I repeat 7, tables were seated after we were and ALL received their orders long before us but everyone was ordering the same items as us. Like i said before, my girlfriend and I used to love this place but I am sad to say that this was our last time.

“Amazing food loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Loved the food loved the service. Great place to eat. Enjoyed the atmosphere and not to crowded. Their chicken Wong tong soup and stuffed burgers were amazing.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MamaG6unit
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Finally a place to eat food that is both tasty and healthy. Also great coffee (first esspress) after 3 days in south new mexico

1 Thank Newmextoneworleans
Levelland, Texas
“Nice place. Very nice find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The staff is very engaging and friendly They make you feel very welcome. My wife and I had rice bowls. Excellent! Fresh and tasty. Worth finding

1 Thank Dannaz47
Germantown, MD
“My favorite restaurant in Las Cruces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I come to Las Cruces several times a year, and I look forward to going to Cafe Agogo. Located across from Costco, turn down Commerce Dr (Starbucks on the corner), and on the right side. The healthy, fresh vegetables, and freshly prepared food is lovely. I love the chicken won ton soup with some fresh spinich and carrots slices in it. It comes in a cup or bowl size. The bowl size is a meal in itself. I love it! I even have a picture of it on my phone. The tofu fried rice or honey shrimp/chicken rice is also good. It comes with fresh vegetables and a choice of steamed white rice, fried rice or brown rice (50 cents extra). We got the chicken salad sandwiches which probably had half a pound of chicken salad on them with lettuce, onion. There were pecans and grapes in the chicken salad. A few more pecans would have been nicer. It comes with potato chips, french fries or sweet potato ($1 more). It is open Monday - Saturday. I plan to be going back 2-3 more times before I leave!

• Visited November 2012