“Wonderful”
Review of Santorini

Santorini
Ranked #50 of 398 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We love the wonderful consistency of the food. It is great no matter what time you go, and the service is on the spot.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Lamb & Chicken Gyro sandwiches. Small but delicious. I love onions and that works for me.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

We were advised to try this restaurant on a trip to Las Cruces. The food is really excellent and fresh. I love lamb and often find it overcooked and dry but theirs was just right and I totally enjoyed it plus the homemade yogurt sauce. If I lived in Las Cruces I would be a regular visitor to this restaurant for the quality of their food and the excellent service. The cost was also very reasonable and it seemed to be popular with the college crowd.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Very simple interior but very good, fresh food. I love their stuffed grape leaves. Their homemade yogurt sauce is fantastic! The service is good and the atmosphere is welcoming. The chicken gyros are very good, the pita bread is excellent. I would also recommend the baba ghanouj. Looking forward to trying new things in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We liked being able to order smaller portions for lunch, and the food was very fresh tasting. Service was good, and the college crowd seem to like this place too. There is a good assortment of dishes. We enjoyed our food.