All reviews front desk cinnamon buns room was clean nice hotel top floor free breakfast queen room checking in other hotels we've stayed business trip breakfast bar would stay here again indoor pool convenient location yogurt hie
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2019

My family hosted a baby shower for me in the meeting room. We had a great experience from booking to check-out! Diana and her staff handled our meeting room and sleeping room arrangements flawlessly and very professionally. I came to visit my family for coffee the morning after our event and my toddler made a mess with his milk. The breakfast attendant, Margarita, was quick to help us get settled at another table and cleaned up after my little one so we could finish enjoying our coffee with no worries. The facilities were very clean and the location was very convenient! I'm convinced my family will be staying here for their future visits. This hotel has a GEM of a Manager!!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2018

Good location off the highway backed up against a hiking trail. Easy walking to food and bevvies. All ruined by an annoying HVAC system that sounds like a diesel locomotive at idle and that's not with the in-room heater turned on. That thing screeched like a stuck barn owl. We finally just got the sleeping bags out of the car and made do with the heat off. This Holiday Inn is dated and in need of a refresh. Having only one elevator for the whole hotel makes for annoying wait times while going back and forth to the room. Walking up four floors is fine, unless you have a suitcase. WiFi was touchy. Other IHG sites it just logs you in based on previous stays. Not this hotel. Never did get it to work with my phone. Next night at another IHG hotel logged right in. So there's something off there in Las Cruces.

Room tip: Seems quiet front or back, but avoid the locomotive sound.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Hi jw344,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and for choosing to stay with us. It is good to learn our hotel location was beneficial for your travel needs and we appreciate the high rating on the staff service aspect. We always ensure our staff work tirelessly to accommodate all of our guests' needs.

I understand how noise can be a nuisance and I am sorry for the disturbance caused by the HVAC. A relaxing accommodation is what makes a hotel stand out from the rest, I will have the maintenance department look into this for needed upgrades. As it is our goal to provide good amenities, the elevator and WIFI will be looked into as well.

Being our valued guest, we loved having you as our visitor. Know that your comments are important and it will help the management of our hotel to improve your next visit. We hope to see you soon!

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Great service start to finish! Staff were friendly and even recognized and handed my husband for being a spire IHG member. We were upgraded to a two bedroom suite (which was great since we were traveling with our two toddlers). Also, very clean. Will return if in the area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We stayed here for one night roadtripping on our way to California. We had previously stayed at a not-so-nice hotel in Texas, so I was anxious to see what this place would be like. I was extremely pleased with the ease of check-in and check-out, how very clean the entire hotel and room were, and the nice breakfast set-up in the morning on our way out of town. I would recommend this hotel for anyone, as it did not disappoint in any way! It's also a nice perk that it has a very convenient location to get anywhere in town, or hit the highway! It was exactly what we needed after a long day on the road!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfy bed and pillows, convenient to several restaurants and interstate...all at an excellent price. Check-in and check-out were friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend and will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple