“Great place to stay!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We are on our way to our grandson's first birthday and needed a place to stay on the way. We had stayed in their Goodyear Arizona location the night before and loved it so much that we looked for another one to stay in passing through New Mexico. We made the mistake of reserving the room through AAA, instead of booking.com, it was $10.00 more. We also made the mistake of taking highway 70 off I10, it would have been faster to go I25 instead. We had a room with a king bed that was very comfortable. And as always they have both soft and firm pillows which is very nice. Our room also had a very quiet air conditioner fan. Instead of a bathtub shower it had a large regular shower. Also this place had a indoor pool and spa tub.The staff was great! This hotel chain always goes above and beyond for their customers. We highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dc5699
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear dc5699:

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your grandson! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you found the king bed to be comfortable, a quiet air conditioner, and a friendly staff. I love the big shower instead of the tub as well. Thank you the recommendation. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Victor D., General Manager

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The HI Express brand is very consistent and this is no exception. Clean rooms and property. Very friendly staff and of course can't go wrong with those cinnamon rolls in the morning. Had a very comfortable stay

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bucs0535
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear bucs0535,

Yes, those cinnamon rolls are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am happy you found the hotel property and rooms to be cleaned. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the staff. The work hard to create a hotel that guest love and it is super rewarding when a guest takes time to acknowledge their efforts. Thank you!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been a traveling salesman for over 45 years and this property ranks near the top. The staff was great, the prices reasonable, rooms very well appointed. Had a king suite room and it had one of the best showers I have had in years not a tub shower, but a large walkin shower. The visit was what I always expect from HI-X and more. I will be back here on my next visit to Las Cruces.

Room Tip: King suite rooms are reasonable and comfortable. My room was 304
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Woodguy21
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Woodguy21,

Wow, thank you for ranking us near the top of your hotel list. All of our king bedded rooms have a "walk-in" shower instead of a tub. These are very popular for our business guests. I am happy that the staff was great, prices reasonable and the suite was well appointed. We look forward to your next visit. Until then, travel safe.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed here because they allow pets but we couldn't have been happier with the room. It was very clean and the hotel staff was very accommodating. We would definitely choose this hotel again. The room was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matt S

Dear Matt S,

Yes we are pet friendly and love our four legged guests too. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I so glad that you could have been happier with the room. The goal of the hotel is to create a hotel that guest love. We are glad that you thought your room was perfect. We will be here for you when you return, until then safe travels.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

After a very long day we arrived and it looked like heaven to us! It was very comfortable and clean and the breakfast ladies were very sweet. I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay again. We came here after visiting White sands which is about an hour away and are very happy we did that. We were on our way to Tombstone, Az about 4 hours away.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanessa T

Dear Vanessa T,

We are so humbled that the hotel looked like "heaven". I am so glad that you found the hotel to be very comfortable, clean and the breakfast attendants were sweet. The best reward for us is for a guest to say that they will be back. We will be here for you, when you need us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Relatively new, we had a suite, nice and roomy. Windows even opened which I totally appreciate.Staff was attentive, good stay. Beds, sheeting up to par. Overall, fine w/ us as we always try to stay in HIX.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank njmonst

Dear njmonst,

You are right, we are relatively new. We opened in November 2011 and still are Las Cruces' newest hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am glad you found the your suite nice and roomy. We hope we get to see you soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice hotel and they will make sure you're taken care of. I made a reservation and due to someone not being out of the room in a timely manner, Holiday Inn North had to send me to a hotel across the street as all of their other rooms were taken. They had been assured I was getting a comparable room to what I had reserved. Unfortunately, the other hotel did not give me a room with 2 queen beds as I had reserved. I talked to the staff at Holiday Inn Express North about the room at the other hotel and how I was disappointed in the room as it wasn't what I'd reserved. Since Holiday Inn had to send me to another hotel, they were already taking care of that night's stay. Because of my disappointment in the room at the other hotel not having 2 beds, Holiday Inn Express offered me a night when I was next in Las Cruces. I utilized that night recently and was very impressed with the quality of the room. It was clean, comfortable beds, room to sit, quiet and the stay was very pleasant. The AC in the room was very quiet which was not the case at the other hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: .Our room was on the 4th floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank znewmex
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear znewmex,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were able to utilize your room the next time you were in town. I am sure glad that you were impressed with the quality of the room. Your feedback is very important to us. We will definitely look forward to the next time you are in town. We are here for you.