Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$67
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces(Las Cruces)
$98
$106
$97
$88
$99
GardenInn.com
Best Western Mission Inn(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
BestWestern.com
$81
Comfort Suites University(Las Cruces)(Great Value!)
$62
$76
$107
$89
All reviewsfront deskstandard breakfastindoor pool and hot tubteam membersroom was cleanhighly recommend this propertyqueen roomnice hotelother hotelsroad tripbusiness tripwe've stayednice staywould stay againconvenient locationnew mexicohie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2014

After a very long day we arrived and it looked like heaven to us! It was very comfortable and clean and the breakfast ladies were very sweet. I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay again. We came here after visiting White sands which is about an hour away and are very happy we did that. We were on our way to Tombstone, Az about 4 hours away.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanessa T
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Vanessa T,

We are so humbled that the hotel looked like "heaven". I am so glad that you found the hotel to be very comfortable, clean and the breakfast attendants were sweet. The best reward for us is for a guest to say that they will be back. We will be here for you, when you need us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Relatively new, we had a suite, nice and roomy. Windows even opened which I totally appreciate.Staff was attentive, good stay. Beds, sheeting up to par. Overall, fine w/ us as we always try to stay in HIX.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank njmonst

Dear njmonst,

You are right, we are relatively new. We opened in November 2011 and still are Las Cruces' newest hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am glad you found the your suite nice and roomy. We hope we get to see you soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice hotel and they will make sure you're taken care of. I made a reservation and due to someone not being out of the room in a timely manner, Holiday Inn North had to send me to a hotel across the street as all of their other rooms were taken. They had been assured I was getting a comparable room to what I had reserved. Unfortunately, the other hotel did not give me a room with 2 queen beds as I had reserved. I talked to the staff at Holiday Inn Express North about the room at the other hotel and how I was disappointed in the room as it wasn't what I'd reserved. Since Holiday Inn had to send me to another hotel, they were already taking care of that night's stay. Because of my disappointment in the room at the other hotel not having 2 beds, Holiday Inn Express offered me a night when I was next in Las Cruces. I utilized that night recently and was very impressed with the quality of the room. It was clean, comfortable beds, room to sit, quiet and the stay was very pleasant. The AC in the room was very quiet which was not the case at the other hotel. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: .Our room was on the 4th floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank znewmex
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear znewmex,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you were able to utilize your room the next time you were in town. I am sure glad that you were impressed with the quality of the room. Your feedback is very important to us. We will definitely look forward to the next time you are in town. We are here for you.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We held a conference here. My room was clean and quiet (no noise from the outside even though we were close to a major road and a couple "happening" restaurants. The front desk staff was friendly.
My complaints, the breakfast left a lot to be desired - scrambled eggs from a box (ugh). The coffee was good though. My other complaint would be that the hotel only had 1 elevator and at different times, there would be a queue. Would either of my complaints keep me from coming back? No, if I have to return to LC, I'd stay at the HIE & Suites, North.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan G

Dear Susan G,

I am happy that you had your conference here. I heard it was a good conference. You are right the elevator can be a bit slow at times, but there is a staircase at either side of the building if you don't mind stairs. I glad your rooms was clean and quiet. I will be sure to share your comments about breakfast, there are many more protein option for breakfast besides the scrambled eggs. We have just added some new items to our breakfast items such as Greek yogurt and gluten free bagels. I am happy to know that you will be staying here again next time you are here in town.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I would like to say that the front desk clerk during check-in was slow and inefficient. I would like to say that my room was In disrepair and dated. I would like to say the pool area was dirty and in need of repair. I would like to say that breakfast was sparse. I would like to say this hotel is over priced. If I was to say those things....I would be a liar. This hotel met all of my expectations and then some. Breakfast was scrambled eggs and bacon, pancakes, cereals, fruit, coffee, tea and juice. The pool area was well kept and the pool water was reasonable temperature. The only complaint I have, and I mean the only complaint, is one morning at breakfast the one woman taking care of stocking breakfast items was really busy and couldn't keep up with the demand; I saw two men behind the front desk doing absolutely nothing. I would have thought they could have taken a few minutes to help the breakfast server.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank steveb1953
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear steveb1953

I must say as I started to read you comments, I got a little worried. However, I liked your humor when you said "I would be a liar". Whew! I am happy that we met all your expectations and then some.

I appreciate your comments on the breakfast and will use your comments as a training opportunity. You are right, the two gentlemen behind the desk should have came out and offered a helping hand to the breakfast attendant. At the very least, one of them should have.

Your comments are very much appreciated and taken seriously. We look forward to seeing you again and hope it is in the near future. Until we see each other again, safe travels.

Victor D.