“Impressive place clean and comfy”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Wow I am so impressed with this holiday inn express clean comfy free Wi-Fi great area comfortable bed rooms are wide air conditioning excellent bathrooms are large and there's a swimming pool continental breakfast just great place to stay if you're traveling in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank InstructorP

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Decided to stay over at this HIE while taking a road trip and oh my was it worth it. The room was extremely clean and the beds are just so comfy. I slept like a baby. The Internet worked great for me and the TV channels were doable. I honestly have no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Crmldrm
Victor D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for your review and kind words. We strive hard to ensure that each of our guests are completely satisfied. Your feedback is very important to us. We take all comments seriously and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable. Please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was a nice place to stay. The room was clean and comfy... though one bed was a little better than the other. Great Breakkie... Staff were friendly and helpful. Would be happy to recommend this hotel...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It's clean, it's new and it's comfortable.

This hotel has been open for about 10 months and everything is brand new. Take the TV remote for example, it doesn't have the greasy feeling you normally have with hotel TV remotes. Interior decoration is great and the carpet feels clean and soft. It does not give off the smell like carpets in some hotels do. I could stay in this hotel for weeks.
The only thing not so great is the paper towel. It melts when you wipe your hands dry with it.

This hotel is also at a great location. Nearby there are restaurants, gas stations, and a shopping plaza.

On a scale of 0 to 100, I give this HIE 99.

Room Tip: I stayed at an even number room. This side doesn't face the sun in the morning so you can wake u...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HYGU
Reviewed August 27, 2012

spend a two days trip to las cruces, NM. this hotel upgrade me to a great suite , with extremly large space , good furniture including electric stove, microwave oven, and a big and tall refrigerator. I never expect i will have this wonderful room with such a lovely price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My family and I were traveling on a vacation from TX up through NM for a period of 8 days. We chose Holiday Inn Express for a reason. My reason is because I stay at them in the Dallas, TX area regularly and always have good luck. I called this property to see how old it was and it was only 9 months old. I thought PERFECT!!!

I made the reservation and we showed up about 3 in the afternoon, checked in immediately and went up to a perfect room. I use the internet normally several hours per day for emails, shopping, socializing as well as business. Got all comfy in this beautiful property with very comfortable beds and everything just perfect until I signed on to the internet.

Immediate problems started as we couldn't keep a signal, got kicked off, no downloading, etc... Called front desk and person reset access point. Worked well for 15 minutes then back to getting kicked off, no downloading, etc... I called technical support and of course they did everything possible but were not able to help because they don't have remote access to this property. I called front desk again and of course the clerk didn't have the authority to reset access point as requested by tech spt, and certainly didn't offer to help or find someone who could help. I told him the other clerk did and he said that person was the manager. I called tech spt again and they worked and worked and worked with me helping every way possible but just couldn't do anything without the access point being reset again. I finally had to wait until the 3-11 clerk left so I could hopefully get the 11-7 clerk to help. She immediately helped and it worked again for about 30 minutes and then it all started over again.

The internet, clean rooms and my family's safety are very important to me. I finally had to just give up as I will be checking out in the morning and off to Sante Fe. This is a beautiful property but in today's world the internet is a very important and vital part of our lives and in my opinion they should have someone to call (even if it is after hours and costs overtime wages) to fix these types of problems especially when you are paying in the $150 ranger per night.

Love the property and all it has to offer from a great location, easy to find, clean comfortable rooms, free excellent breakfast, very safe environment and so much more but the internet is a must and if you are staying for business reasons and need reliable internet service you might have to try somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't expect much from their internet service
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Scott H
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I were traving around New Mexico for two weeks on a hiking trip. We stayed here after leaving Albuquerque and then again on the way back. The rooms were beautifully appointed and clean. Free breakfast was adequate. Staff were very pleasant. The only complaint I have is that when I got home and looked at my credit card statement there was an extra charge that was not on the bill when I checked out. When I called I was told it was a "pet" charge and I did not bring a pet to the hotel. It was removed but it took a couple of days and two phone calls.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Victor D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your review and kind words. I apologize for the billing error, I am glad it was corrected. We strive hard to ensure that each of our guests are completely satisfied. Your feedback is very important to us. We take all comments seriously and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable. Please do not hesitate to ask.