“Best Hotel In Las Cruces” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Las Cruces North
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
Dallas, Texas
“Best Hotel In Las Cruces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

Not your typical Holdiay Inn Express & Suites!! The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The decor is modern and makes you feel like you are at home. All the staff is friendly and the GM Victor goes out of his way to make you feel welcomed! I won't be staying any where else when I visit Las Cruces.

Room Tip: Had a King Suite. It had everything a business person needs and much more.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
ABQ, NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

This hotel is spotless and the service was perfect! The front desk staff, Alex, and GM, Victor, made me feel right at home as soon as I stepped in the door. The furnishings and fixtures in the public space and guest rooms make you want to renovate your own home to match! They even have 'green' initiatives in place with some motion activated lighting in the hallways! Location puts you close to major freeways, mall, movies and good food! Why would anyone stay anywhere else? I know I wont!

Room Tip: My room on the east side was super quiet and had a beautiful sunrise!
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are very clean and fresh. The lobby and breakfast area are inviting. To top it off, you get free wifi and breakfast. The staff is very friendly and will do what it takes to make sure your stay is comfortable and relaxing. Highly recomend!

• Stayed February 2012
Corona, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

Extremely pleasant hotel. Very helpful & friendly staff. Very, very clean. Very comfortable beds, got a great nights sleep. Was a business trip (in early February) but my wife and two daughters came too. Everyone was very comfortable. Good breakfast too but I will suggest the coffee be upgraded to a more flavorful blend. Will be staying at this hotel on all future trips to Las Cruces.
This Holiday Inn Express is not by I-10, it is very close to the intersection of I-25 and Highway 70 which was perfect for my needs. The HIE by I-10 had a very strong perfume odor in the lobby which wafted all the way up the elevator shafts to the 3rd floor. Amazingly unpleasant.
Glad we stayed at the HIE North.

1 Thank Bill M
Buenos Aires
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed for only one night, Dec 31 to Jan 1.
The hotel is brand new and all areas are spotless.
Cleanliness in rooms and common areas is remarkable.
When we arrived, a very nice manager greeted us and found for us a place to have dinner and spend the new years's eve. The place proved to have good food.
Breakfast was very well stuffed.
The only negative point I would mention is that when we came back after dinner there was no one at the front desk and the hotel seemed deserted, yet I guess they have cameras surveillance. All in all, a very good hotel experience in las Cruces.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ECONOVOYAGER
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

What a great value for my family of six. We have 4 small children and the two queen room worked perfectly. Our room had a nice sofa bed with a comfortable mattress. I was able to keep an eye in the kids for the night which allowed me to sleep better. Breakfast was good, and got us off on anice start to our day. Victor at the desk was very accommodating and got us into the perfect suite for our needs. This will be our stopping place in Las Cruces from now on. Close to the freeway, SAMS, food, movies, university, and lots of parking. I think the location is new or it felt like new. Kids loved the pool but would have like to use it longer. Last thing I forgot my shaver, no problem they had me covered at the desk. THANKS!!!

Room Tip: Ask for what you need and the staff will make it happen!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Luis B
Colorado Springs, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

Stayed here one night on Thanksgiving night. The hotel is modern and clean. Desk clerk was friendly and professional. Check in was fast.

Lobby had a very strong perfume odor. Were they trying to hide something or was it just an over-zealous housekeeper?

The room was nice and the hotel was quiet.

The breakfast was a disappointment. There were plenty of pastries and sweets but overall, the selection was skimpy. Some buffet –style sliced ham and scrambled eggs would have hit the spot. Maybe I have been spoiled by Residence Inn and Embassy Suites.

All in all, this is a nice place for an overnight stay but I'm not so sure it is worth the extra $$ compared to other hotels in the area. If I were to do it again, I would stay in a less-expensive hotel and spend the extra $$ on a better, restaurant breakfast.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple