“Solid Dinning Experience”

Red Lobster
Ranked #74 of 388 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice place, wait was not too long. It was very busy. Familar restaurant. Food was good, hot fresh. Right on target.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have always loved Red Lobster, but we just had supper at the redecorated one here in town. It was like a new restaurant, more selections, great appetizer specials etc. The wood fired grilled shrimp was juicy delicous and a generous serving. We will have to return more often now.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pina colada I had here was excellent! I also enjoyed the coconut shrimp. It is your basic chain restaurant service was very good. I would probably eat in the bar and have the appetizers on happy hour if I went back...need to have another pina colada when it warms up!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had an outstanding seafood meal within walking distance of our hotel. Plan on a wait unless you get there early, but the staff and organization are efficient.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was Good but we order drinks from the bar and they took for ever to bring them . The worse part is that there was no one at the bar we finally got our drinks half thru our meal. Our regular drinks of water and ice tea were never refilled at all. I had to ask for a side of lemon twice , the waitress gave no apologies for forgetting them. By the way we also had to wait about 15 minutes before being able to sit at a table. I MIT go back but will not order drinks from the bar since they did not taste good and took for ever

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!