“Gone down hill”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #128 of 380 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Description: Pho Saigo Vietnamese Cuisine uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients in all of our entrees. We offer delicious, naturally flavored, low-calorie soups, that are affordable and appetizing. With many choices of meat and sea food,we can accomodate anyone, our foods are always presented in a quick, courteous and professional manor.We look forward to serving you.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Gone down hill”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Over the past nine months this restaurant has really gone down. The service has always been lacking but the food was good. We have gone back three times since the last review and every time the food got worse. For one meal I ordered Hong Kong Chow Fun and got nothing but the Chow fun noodles and what looked like what they had in the kitchen. The waiter argued with me that if it had the noodles it was Chow Fun. Another meal I ordered a shrimp (only) meal and it came with half chicken. We just stopped going there and satisfy our Vietnamese food craving by going to Pho Tre Bien in El Paso.

1 Thank jprem295

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Fresh and tasty”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Spicy lemongrass chicken mmm! It was my first time here but it won't be my last. Can't wait to bring the wife. For Las Cruces nice to have something different.

1 Thank ebidmelech
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Everything I have had at this restaurant is exceptional!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is one of my favorites. I love it sooooo much. It is fantastic. I can not say how much I love this place!!!

1 Thank kangarookoll
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent choice for something different”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

First thing I noticed was how clean and serene the place looked. Yes, it may be a little plain as other reviewers noted, but it really goes well with the Asian theme, ambiance, and cuisine. The food is very tasty, though a little plain in my opinion. However, it feels light and you never get that icky "full" feeling, only satisfaction. Lots of healthy vegetables, grilled chicken, etc. and LARGE bowls. Service was very prompt and attentive. A little pricey, yes, but well worth it for something different/change of pace. Will be trying the delicious looking smoothies next time, they have very intriguing combo flavors (avocado/watermelon, avocado/berry) which are made with ice & lighter/healthier even than those made with milk. HIGHLY recommended!

1 Thank futureprofessor
LAS CRUCES
“The only Vietnamese restaurant in town”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This restaurant has a fairly extensive menu, with most entrees costing $9.95. The shrimp dish I got was $10.95, the chicken curry my husband got was $8.95, and we had water and lime (no lemon) to drink. We went because we had a Las Cruces Sun News Daily Deal Voucher that covered $20 of our bill at a cost of $10. Even so, by the time we were done, we had paid around $16 ($26-$10). This is reasonable, but otherwise I think it would be on the pricey side. My shrimp dish with black bean sauce (including some black beans) was tasty. the chicken curry was OK. It came in a huge bowl of mainly sauce with chicken, potatoes, and veggies floating in it. Both of us got a very large bowl of rice. The curry came with a choice of brown rice or steamed rice. The shrimp dish came with only white rice. The atmosphere is rather plain. It's one big room with numbered table for 4 or 6, but of course, some tables could be pulled together for larger parties. The service was fast. This time there were a number of people there; the restaurant was perhaps half full. The previous time we went (without a voucher), there were very few people there besides us. But it may have been a Monday night. The restaurant is open 7 days a week.

• Visited May 2012