“Fresh and tasty”
Review of Pho Saigon LLC

Pho Saigon LLC
Ranked #100 of 386 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Description: Pho Saigon LLC Vietnamese Cuisine uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients in all of our entrees. We offer delicious, naturally flavored, low-calorie soups, that are affordable and appetizing. With many choices of meat and sea food,we can accommodate anyone, our foods are always presented in a quick, courteous and professional manor.We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Spicy lemongrass chicken mmm! It was my first time here but it won't be my last. Can't wait to bring the wife. For Las Cruces nice to have something different.

1  Thank ebidmelech

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is one of my favorites. I love it sooooo much. It is fantastic. I can not say how much I love this place!!!

1  Thank kangarookoll
Reviewed June 13, 2012

First thing I noticed was how clean and serene the place looked. Yes, it may be a little plain as other reviewers noted, but it really goes well with the Asian theme, ambiance, and cuisine. The food is very tasty, though a little plain in my opinion. However, it feels light and you never get that icky "full" feeling, only satisfaction. Lots of healthy vegetables, grilled chicken, etc. and LARGE bowls. Service was very prompt and attentive. A little pricey, yes, but well worth it for something different/change of pace. Will be trying the delicious looking smoothies next time, they have very intriguing combo flavors (avocado/watermelon, avocado/berry) which are made with ice & lighter/healthier even than those made with milk. HIGHLY recommended!

1  Thank futureprofessor
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This restaurant has a fairly extensive menu, with most entrees costing $9.95. The shrimp dish I got was $10.95, the chicken curry my husband got was $8.95, and we had water and lime (no lemon) to drink. We went because we had a Las Cruces Sun News Daily Deal Voucher that covered $20 of our bill at a cost of $10. Even so, by the time we were done, we had paid around $16 ($26-$10). This is reasonable, but otherwise I think it would be on the pricey side. My shrimp dish with black bean sauce (including some black beans) was tasty. the chicken curry was OK. It came in a huge bowl of mainly sauce with chicken, potatoes, and veggies floating in it. Both of us got a very large bowl of rice. The curry came with a choice of brown rice or steamed rice. The shrimp dish came with only white rice. The atmosphere is rather plain. It's one big room with numbered table for 4 or 6, but of course, some tables could be pulled together for larger parties. The service was fast. This time there were a number of people there; the restaurant was perhaps half full. The previous time we went (without a voucher), there were very few people there besides us. But it may have been a Monday night. The restaurant is open 7 days a week.

2  Thank ANNIE S
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The food is OK. We like the spring rolls. It's a bit pricy for what you get. It's located next to the new ProRanch Markets, so you can eat and shop for groceries, afterwards. The decor is kind of plain -- it's a big room with a lot of tables, mainly seating four people. If you want a taste of Vietnamese food, this is probably the only place in Las Cruces to get it.