“Excellent sushi!”

Ranked #12 of 379 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aqua Reef is a unique dining experience where East meets West and blend together for a true culinary treat. Always sensitive to your dietary needs Aqua Reef offers an extensive vegetarian and gluten free menu. We invite you to experience the intimate, romantic setting that Aqua Reef has to offer. A delicious assortment of beer, wine, and sake await you. Come experience a unique splash of world cuisine sure to delight-right here in Las Cruces.
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Excellent sushi!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The best sushi in Las Cruces without a doubt! Very fresh with beautiful presentation. Excellent service, too.

• Visited February 2014

Albuquerque
“Great waitress!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Aqua Reef was our first stop on our trip to the Mesilla Valley. My husband, a sushi fanatic, picked it. We were the only diners in this small space & the waitress (Katey) made us feel like family. She helped us with each item we selected, giving detailed descriptions that may not be obvious from the menu. My husband was disappointed with the fish selections for sushi & the fact that it was mostly fancy rolls, which don't appeal to him, so we ended up eating from the non-sushi part of the huge menu, which were all very good. He had the Dragon's Eye, which was delicious & had some very different elements. It was also beautifully presented. Good luck with your future, Katey....remember American Library Association!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank SWFoodie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of Las Cruces”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We have dined at Acqua Reef several times in the past few Years, with a great experience every time.The menu is long and diversified including a glutin free menu.
from noodle dishes to rice dishes, sushi,paella, ribs and everything else are served with great presentation, and quality by a top notch Chef''s recipes and supervision, and best tripple Creme Bulee around.
E&S

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful, amazing food and wait staff”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My first visit, but will return often. One of the best in Las Cruces....Everything ordered was delicious and presented very graciously.

• Visited January 2014
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Amazing Food and Service!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Aqua Reef is, by far, the best sushi that I have ever had in Las Cruces! My wife and I make it a point to visit at least once per month. Having worked previously in retail and food service, I base a lot of the overall dining experience on customer service when I dine out. The wait staff at Aqua Reef is always phenomenal and they strive to make sure that the guest has the best possible experience. We enjoy this place so much because it provides a quiet, intimate place for us to go and converse over dinner. The fish always tastes fresh and I have yet to try a dish that I did not enjoy. My favorite roll is the Pot of Gold and the best entree is the Chicken Pad Thai.

• Visited December 2013