WINNER WONDERLAND

The Shed
Ranked #7 of 370 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Great Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Definitely the best Migas I've ever had! Quaint local spot, doesn't look like much on the outside but packs a punch on the inside!! Great service, great food! Not just your typical breakfast food.

Midas was not greasy, flour tortillas were delightfully light and a perfect addition to the meal.

Looks like it could get busy so get there early!

Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pastries from sams club”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was shocked when we just came from a SAMs club for breakfast and long behold they have the same pastries as sams when I confronted the sever about she he replied we buy them from SAMs and make the breads in house what a shame to be known for a pastry cafe and don't even make there own very disappointed in the owner

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great menu..long wait..noisy..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Ive been here a few times..it is always an initial wait which is handled quite impersonally. We waited for someone to come to the front and receive us to put our name on the list to get a table. Many servers walked by and no one acknowledged us for 10 mins..
The cook-owner just watched from the kitchen and did not direct anyone to greet us. I will eat there again knowing what to expect..the servers just throw the food at you and leave promptly..much less trying to flag them downfor the check..taking another 15 mins.or so..
Please rethink your service..I have a few suggestions..dont have the servers bus the tables...it causes alot of turnover loss and customers waiting for clear tables.I love the food..but you lack basic hospitality..and good service.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very crowded however average NM breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

I arrived early, by the time I was leaving there was a substantial line. The restaurant is fairly small. The tables are packed very tightly together making it a challenge to get to the door to leave. I ordered green chili on my eggs and there was far too many black pieces from the charring of the chili's for my preference. The green chili had the perfect kick. My waitress was not very nice...until she handed me the bill...I tried to be kind to her and did not express anything negative to her however she acted like I was a bother or something, all of a sudden when she presented the bill she had a huge smile on her face and was so polite...now? Because she wanted a good tip? She was uncomfortably rude to me up until this point. My breakfast was only OK. It was very average. The Shed does make their own bread and has numerous choices to pick if you want toast, this was a nice plus. Lots of folks were ordering Bellini's so maybe they are something to try here. I do not think I will come back however it is worth a try. The locals seem to favor it.

• Visited April 2014
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

After reading what a great place this is ,we tried it. I would rate it average,nothing special at all.The food wasnt bad nor was service but it was definitely nothing special.

• Visited March 2014