“Very good for Gluten-free meals”

The Pecan Grill and Brewery
Ranked #27 of 383 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Pecan Grill, we offer an extensive variety of unique micro-brews, wide wine selection, in-house cocktails, and Southern New Mexico inspired cuisine. Enjoy our upscale bar and dining room, casual taproom and gorgeously manicured patio.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is a big place and will accommodate gluten-free types like celiac people. Very convenient and you can get drinks.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I LOVE De La Vega's. I used to live in LC and aside from my friends this is what I miss the most! The Green Chili Lasagna is my absolute favorite: rich, spicy, lots of cheese and a large portion. If I ever end up on death row this will be my request for a last meal! :-)

The bar is always good, but crowded layout. Outdoor seating is nice with misters and heaters but on a busy street so noisy,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The meat was so tender that it falls apart with a fork, but the flavor from the chili rub is to die for.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

LOVED the green chili chicken lasagna, did not care for the ahi tuna, but that's okay. The atmosphere is great and I would definitely recommend this if you are in the area!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stumbled into this place on our way back from the White Sands Missile Test Range. What a treat! I had the fish tacos and my wife had the vegetable lasagna. The tacos were char-broiled mahi mahi with some really remarkable seasoning along with a special pico de gallo sauce and chili sour cream. Fantastic taste. The white cheddar rice was OK, but a lime rice would be much better with this dish.

My wife really liked her vegetable lasagna made with eggplant, zucchini and roasted tomatoes. She also fell in love with the brown bread they serve for you to nibble on while you wait for the food. It is made with a wheat by-product left over from their beer making process. She said the taste was just awesome.

We certainly enjoyed our visit and cannot understand some of the reviews here. But, we did arrive about 4:45 before the dinner crowd on a Wednesday night so it may be that the service suffers when they have a full house.