“good”

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Las Cruces
rio rancho, United States
“good”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

this is a good hotel with very nice staff. the lobby, pool area, front of hotel is clean and pretty. the grounds are very well kept. they have sleep number beds at this property. this was my first time on a sleep number bed. i didnt see what all the hype is about sleep number beds. not more comfortable than pillow top beds in my humble opinion.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Most of my review is very positive; main reason for any negative reviews is the quality of the food and the inadequacy of service with respect to waiters and servers in the pool area and restaurant. The bartender, who served as bartender, waitress by pool area and in the restaurant, (and room service provider for food), was over her head. She was a nice person and did her best to accomodate all customers, but she needs more help - it's too much for one person to do. Also, the fish tacos, while decent, had horrible rice and beans - no flavor and definitely not up-to-par with local eateries that serve real Mexican food. All in all, though, we would consider staying again, but just won't eat there. Finally, the room was awesome, but the bed was too hard. Pool is nice, along with lobby and rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Las Cruces, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I like the people and staff but Don't expect to get a room request fulfilled. Several times we were told that our room request was available, a couple of hours later they were taken. I like this hotel. It is convenient to both highways 40 & 10. Its just a shame that I can never get the room I want.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Killeen, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I experienced just the sort of service I've come to expect from the Hilton family of hotels. An absolute bargain for the room I received. Very clean and pleasant smelling. Front desk staff treated me like royalty. Everything was explained completely to me and I was made to feel very much at home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lisa R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you very much for this positive response about our hotel. The staff and I appreciate all feedback and vow to make our hotel a GREAT experience!!! Please return when you are in the area.

Los Angeles
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great hotel with large rooms, easy access to the I-10 and the I-25, and a great breakfast. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave. We arrived very late, but the front desk manager was cheerful, offered assistance and even got us extra coffee to take to the room.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room. Ours was clean, plenty of room, and a very comfortable bed...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your gracious response on your stay here in Las Cruces. Please think of us on future stays here and look forward to servicing you again.

Long Beach, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This hotel was perfect. We just needed a clean, comfortable place to sleep for a few hours; but I wish that I had been able to stay longer. From check-in to check-out, my expectations were exceeded. We were given a quiet room on the top floor; and after a restful sleep, enjoyed one of the best hotel breakfasts that I have ever had. The cooked-to-order egg white omelette and bacon, as well as the buffet items were all excellent. After such a great breakfast, we were able to skip lunch and make it to our next stop ahead of schedule.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests Hope to see you back soon!

Naples, Florida
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed one night, and although I found the Hotel itself nice, and the staff friendly; the details were lacking. Our TV would only receive regular channels not HD. I know WAH WAH but the channel showed on the line-up and it was an HD TV. There was only one, very friendly, clerk on duty when we arrived, so we had to go down stairs to get our own towels and pillows. The breakfast staff weren't rude, but just weren't there. It was odd, they were in the immediate area, but we had to get our own coffee, water etc. Now, in their defense it was buffet, but if you are familiar with Hilton Garden Inns, the staff do refill and bring coffee to the table. The room was clean and comfortable, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.