“Great for a quick bite”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #160 of 418 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Reviewed July 22, 2018

We love burritos and needed to get something quick. Chipotle offers that. We won’t call this real Mexican food but it is great food when you are in a hurry. The family also enjoys it and they have a kids meal.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 1, 2018

It's the typical Chipotle food, BUT they built this location to have a separate order for online orders. What this means is that my order is more likely to be ready on time compared to other locations. By ordering online through their app, I usually leave school on my way home and order on the way. They only need 15 minutes in advance for the orders since this service isn't overutilized yet at this location. Then by the time I get there, I just have to walk straight to the counter and pick it up. I've already paid on the app, so I don't have to worry with the line or hassle of paying at the registers. It's a great time saver. My only complaint is that the new location does not have enough parking.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I don't see how this prefabricated Mexican food can make it in a town where we have better burritos at our gas Stations (pic quik). I won't be back for the price and lack of quality.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

The place is still fairly new and pretty busy. There’s always so many employees so why a dirty dining area? The place is known for the burritos yet the employees don’t know how to wrap one!! Hopefully they get it together soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Last minute meal with my kids (13y and 20m); I was a little weary since a friend had said they were skimpy on their portions for the price; as they made our order - I was thinking their portions were more than enough; my son had a burrito and was full!; I ordered a chicken bowl and was satisfied as well; they offer options and add-ins; they even gave us chips and queso as a first time treat; the staff was mostly younger, very polite and helpful; It'd be nice if they had a drive-thru but they do have an app for ordering ahead; better than some fast food options; we'll be back!

Date of visit: March 2018