All reviews hot tub jemez mountains new mexico breakfast was delicious other guests bed and breakfast rooms are comfortable b and b canyon walls beautiful property common areas kiva fireplace frittata each morning santa fe hummingbirds hosts
Reviewed June 15, 2010

We arrived hot and dusty, but were soon refreshed with a light snack and a dip in the pool. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast the next morning was delicious. Beautiful scenery.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2010

My husband and I found Canon del Rio on the internet and stayed one night for my birthday. We took advantage of a Head to Toe Spa treatment. Wow, truly the best birthday I've had. The B&B was beautiful, the rooms were comfortable, the spa treatment was to die for. This place is on a beautiful 6 acre piece of property that even though there were other guests you felt like you had it all to yourself. I suggest stopping at one of the many wineries and grabbing a bottle of wine to enjoy in the hot tub. Everyone was wonderful. AND the breakfast in the morning served family style was out of this world. We will definatly be going back next year for my birthday again. Thinking about a spa treatment each day.

Reviewed June 5, 2010

We loved this place. Small resort feel, southwestern charm, tasty breakfast. Rooms are cozy and comfortable, open onto a courtyard with hummingbirds, dwarf peach trees, and a splendid view of Jemez mountains. You can walk down to a small creek lined by cottonwood trees, soak in the hot tub, or cool off in the swimming pool. All in proximity to the funky outdoor adventures of the Jemez Springs area. Only about an hour north of Albuquerque, very accessible. The onsite couples massage was a perfect add-on to our getaway.

Reviewed May 31, 2010

Good stay -- not the cheapest place, but they have a great breakfast, nice location and some great amenities. The two women are very nice the guy could have been more helpful.

Reviewed May 19, 2010

Recently stayed for one night at Canon del Rio. The end of a 14 day trip of the southwest. I was looking to capture the feeling of that area one more time before we left and we found it. What a peaceful place. The decor was superb. All the rooms were so beautifully decorated. We stayed in the Apache room, it was lovely. Breakfast was wonderful. The staff were extremely friendly. We had our last green chili cheesburger at the Los Ojos Saloon. I love that place, had been there before. It is a step back in time. I highly recommend the Canon del Rio. Wish I was there now!