“Good sandwiches”
Review of Highway 4 Coffee

Highway 4 Coffee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The sandwiches were good, and we had a leisurely lunch. The service was average and the server could have been a little more friendly.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I was excited about stopping here after reading all of the reviews. The Redondo breakfast with the red chile sauce was fantastic! However, our server was rude. We were not made to feel welcome at all. I would have given this place a five star, but it just wasn't pleasant eating here. I refused to go back no matter how good the food was.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My family and I stopped by for a late breakfast. The only other diners were one table that seemed to be locals. We walked in and waited 2-3 minutes for the young man to acknowledge us. He kept his back to us while cleaning equipment. Finally we asked if we should seat ourselves or order at the counter. He turned around and said 'order here'. He asked if we wanted red or green gravy on our meal. When we asked for an explanation he was very rude and acted like we were stupid that we didn't know. The food was excellent when served.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We spend a lot of time in the Jemez either just a day trip or a weekend. Hwy 4 has the BEST cinnamon rolls how ever each time we get there they are sold out. I called two days in advance asking if they could hold onto 3 rolls for us only to arrive the order taped to the counter but no cinnamon rolls. I just called a few minutes ago to ask that 8 rolls be held for us as we are headed up this afternoon for the weekend and was told by the employee NO not tomorrow. Very rude no explanation I refuse to go into this coffee shop again.

1  Thank Vacatvlr
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The baked oatmeal with yogurt and blueberries is awesome! There are several kinds of pastries to choose from, as well as quiche.