“Delicious”

Parish, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I were traveling through New Mexico the week of September 21st.
Spent the night in jemez springs at the laughing lizard. Went next door to highway 4 and had a delicious short bread cookie with chocolate chips. Went for breakfast the next day. Coffee was wonderful with free refill. We ordered the breakfast burrito of elk,chicken and pig. We split it because it was enough for 2. Very delicious. Cost was $9.00 for burrito but we'll worth it.
Service was very prompt. Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. We will be going back for many years to come. Highly recommend to everyone.

• Visited September 2013

Albuquerque
“Only place open @ 7:00AM”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Located next to the Los Ojos Bar- The bakery offers good coffee (Ethopian and Panama roast) and pastry. Friendly staff

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Barbara C
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best Almond Croissants Ever”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I make the trip to Highway 4 Bakery just for the almond croissants. They are amazing, buttery, flakey, almondy, yum!

Visited August 2013
New Mexico
“They knew what "vegan" means!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

In anything but the big cities, I have come to expect to explain what I need. That's fine, so when someone in a tiny town knows what I mean AND can provide it, I get warm heart-cockles. I had the sweet potato burrito, hold the cheese - it was great.

A friend needed gluten-free, and they had it. Another wanted a low-carb option, and they could do that.

Service is so-so, but it's not a full-service place, so you shouldn't expect a fancy dining experience. This is no-frills. Grab your own silverware and napkins.

• Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“the best eatery up there”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I liked the variety of fresh and healthy choices on the menu, and the bakery goods were delectable. The french hazelnut cream puff was out of this world. I was impressed that everything was so good considering there were only 3-4 young overworked people on staff. Obviously a favorite meeting place for the locals, and free wifi available.

Visited July 2013