“Hobbs Business”

Reviewed April 26, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed March 17, 2014

ythotel is clean ,very quiet , manager and wife are very nice /polite .i stay over every week has notbeendisappointed
yet have stay on bus trip for three year at same hotel really like the company
thanks vic / dee always pleasant trip

Room Tip: northside is very peaceful /close to everything
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank derrick c
Mike P, Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Derrick

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that my staff can cater to all your needs and make you feel like you are at home. Derrick see you on your next trip to Hobbs.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was on my way towards Texas. Stopped for a night. Other places were just over priced. Vik was great at check in and as well at check out. Helpful sending me to nearest place to eat and then getting me driving direction. great place would recommend others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mike P, General Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Joe

I appreciate you taking your time to review the Days Inn (Hobbs). Glad to hear that my staff was helpful and provided good service. Thank you Joe and see you on your next trip to Hobbs.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike P, General Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean. I spend alot of time on the road so, a clean shower with a full size toilet, and hot water is a must. In that area they scored a ten. Nice comfortable king bed and pillows. All lights, switches, and sockets worked, which was a plus. The wifi was gr8. Only problem was that the TVs are outdated. I like to plug up my laptop via usb and use a remote keyboard. Watch my movies on the TV and so forth. It's all about the media. Other than the TV( which worked fine.), and the small room, the place was pretty much outstanding.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Mike P, General Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are in the process of renovating our property. See you on your next visit to Hobbs.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

After a weary day of travel in hurricane-type rain and wind (two tropical storms on either side of Mexico collided with a cold front and thoroughly drenched Texas as a result), I was unable to make it to that night's destination. so I cancelled that reservation and booked a room at the Days Inn in Hobbs, New Mexico because I saw blue sky when I looked that direction. It was a overpriced(nearly twice what I paid for that same motel 2 years earlier), but I booked the room anyway because I was ready to relax after a hard day's travel. There may have been an event that caused the room rate to be inflated, but I didn't care. It was a very nice room and I had no complaints. I was given a room on the far, back side of the motel, away from the street and it was exceptionally quiet. In fact, the room was hidden in a little recess and was rather difficult to find. The man at the registration desk was very nice and professional and we struck of a good conversation. There was a great selection of TV channels and everything was extremely clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I slept really well. I would recommend this motel to anyone. It only provides a continental breakfast, but I don't mind driving to eat a good restaurant. There is a privately owned restaurant next door and another one across the street, but I did not eat at either one of them. I cannot comment on the internet or laundry facilities because I did not use either one.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the motel are quiet. This motel is near a couple of privately owned restaur...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank brushcountrydweller

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you on your next visit to Hobbs.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

After we changed our room, we had an enjoyable stay. Room101 bed was small and sounded like it had plastic on it when you lay down or moved. Other room was great, in fact we slept in later than usual. We were probably last in for breakfast and some things were empty but helped that bananas were left for our cereal. Owner is very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike P, Owner at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review our establishment. Sorry we ran out of some items for breakfast. I will train the staff to manage their timing for the breakfast area. I am happy to hear my staff was able to assist you in your matters and your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for the great comments. We hope to see you on next trip to Hobbs.

Owner