“Can't complain”
Review of Days Inn Hobbs

Days Inn Hobbs
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Hobbs
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean. I spend alot of time on the road so, a clean shower with a full size toilet, and hot water is a must. In that area they scored a ten. Nice comfortable king bed and pillows. All lights, switches, and sockets worked, which was a plus. The wifi was gr8. Only problem was that the TVs are outdated. I like to plug up my laptop via usb and use a remote keyboard. Watch my movies on the TV and so forth. It's all about the media. Other than the TV( which worked fine.), and the small room, the place was pretty much outstanding.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Mike P, General Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are in the process of renovating our property. See you on your next visit to Hobbs.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

After a weary day of travel in hurricane-type rain and wind (two tropical storms on either side of Mexico collided with a cold front and thoroughly drenched Texas as a result), I was unable to make it to that night's destination. so I cancelled that reservation and booked a room at the Days Inn in Hobbs, New Mexico because I saw blue sky when I looked that direction. It was a overpriced(nearly twice what I paid for that same motel 2 years earlier), but I booked the room anyway because I was ready to relax after a hard day's travel. There may have been an event that caused the room rate to be inflated, but I didn't care. It was a very nice room and I had no complaints. I was given a room on the far, back side of the motel, away from the street and it was exceptionally quiet. In fact, the room was hidden in a little recess and was rather difficult to find. The man at the registration desk was very nice and professional and we struck of a good conversation. There was a great selection of TV channels and everything was extremely clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I slept really well. I would recommend this motel to anyone. It only provides a continental breakfast, but I don't mind driving to eat a good restaurant. There is a privately owned restaurant next door and another one across the street, but I did not eat at either one of them. I cannot comment on the internet or laundry facilities because I did not use either one.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the motel are quiet. This motel is near a couple of privately owned restaur...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank brushcountrydweller

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you on your next visit to Hobbs.

Mike

Reviewed September 11, 2013

After we changed our room, we had an enjoyable stay. Room101 bed was small and sounded like it had plastic on it when you lay down or moved. Other room was great, in fact we slept in later than usual. We were probably last in for breakfast and some things were empty but helped that bananas were left for our cereal. Owner is very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike P, Owner at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review our establishment. Sorry we ran out of some items for breakfast. I will train the staff to manage their timing for the breakfast area. I am happy to hear my staff was able to assist you in your matters and your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for the great comments. We hope to see you on next trip to Hobbs.

Owner

Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike P, Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Reviewed September 6, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolyn N
Reviewed August 9, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike P, Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Reviewed July 13, 2013

front desk is hopeless, useless, and rude where is the previous young lady that knew the answers and was very helpful and had great customer service....Sarah!.... get her back managers she was much more organized and presentable. seriously your hotel could use a good staff member.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Mike P, Manager at Days Inn Hobbs, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

George

Sorry your experience with our new front desk staff was not good. Since the new front desk clerk has not worked in the hospitality industry and it is their first time. They will go through an extensive and regular training course to improve service and guest related issues. Sorry Sarah could no longer be with us. She was a good employee and had extensive training. Sarah had decided to leave to continue her college education. Thank you for taking your time to write this review. It will help us to improve our guest relation services. Next time you are in Hobbs, your experience will be better.

Mike