“great place to stay--and very comfortable”

Baymont Inn & Suites Hobbs
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Hobbs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Greenville, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are here for a week on business. This is our first time at a Baymont Inn. We were upgraded to a suite, which feels like a one bdrm apt! Two closets! We overlook a lovely courtyard which has a bubbling fountain. Gabriella and Nina keep our room lovely. Veronica Gonzalez greets me in her sunny, spacious breakfast salon. Angela welcomed the evening we dragged in, tired and hungry, upgrading us to the fabulous room I mentioned. Angela also recommended a terrific restaurant, The Cattle Baron, were we ate great food. (Huge menu). As I mentioned, we travel extensively. All over the US. THIS Baymont, opened in June '13, is an A+ ! (And no, I am not related to anyone here! LOL).

• Stayed October 2013
Leha S, operations manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
LyndaAnn1025,

Hello. I wanted to thank you for your review of the hotel and your stay with us. We are thrilled that you happy with your stay in Hobbs and at the Baymont. I am so pleased that the staff have made you feel so welcome and at home while you are with us, the entire staff makes it their top priority to accommodate our guests while they are here and I am happy to know that they have provided you with this service.
We thank you again for your comments and are so happy to be of any and all service to you while your here and hope you return to see us more in the future..

Best Regards,
Leha Searcy
Operations Manager
Baymont Inn & Suites
Golden, Colorado, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I really was unhappy with our stay here. The room was huge and very comfortable, but it was a little pricey and the wifi was so slow that it was worthless. The breakfast was awful. Yes I know its free but seriously even the hard boiled eggs were disgusting. I will probably choose somewhere else next time we go.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Leha S, operations manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hello Bev G. and thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with breakfast we provide and I am truly sorry for this experience. The staff and I take pride in our guest being satisfied and apologize we were unable to meet the expectation for you
I personally have been working on the breakfast menu and will certainly make the immediate changes that will help to meet all of our guests needs and suggestions.

We are aware of our WIFI connectivity and have been working with our providers to resolve the problem since it is a city-wide issue, I am very sorry that this was an inconvience to you.

I hope that if you return to the Hobbs area in the future that you will stay with us again and see the improvements that have occured since your departure.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and thank you for your patronage...

Leha Searcy