“I enjoyed my stay here. Clean, friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfast.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Hobbs
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“I enjoyed my stay here. Clean, friendly, helpful staff. Great breakfast.”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I stayed here for a 10-day business trip. Other than one elevator making some pretty weird noises, I had an excellent stay here. The room was ultra clean, and quiet. Staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. The breakfast was more than adequate. Breads, cereals, waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, gravey, juices....everything really fresh. The motel sits back from the highway which makes it feel more secure and quiet. There was a group of us here and I heard no complaints.

Room Tip: There are no "smoking" rooms here. Sorry...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Hello Paul, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value your feedback and appreciate the time you took to write a review for us. We are having the elevator checked to find the cause of the noise. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites and we look forward to seeing you again on yout next visit to Hobbs.

Fabian Hernandez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I'm updating my review of the Hampton Inn in Hobbs since my last stay. All my complaints in my last review have been corrected with the exception of the cable issue. I've stayed in Hamptons where Direct TV is provided. I feel with the money this Hampton brings in ($200+ a night during the week) that they can afford better cable service. That aside, judging from my current stay, this Hampton has stepped up their game and is now the great hotel that you would expect from Hilton. There was no mortar anywhere as one reviewer mentioned. The hotel was clean, staff was courteous and my stay was pleasurable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a second review for our hotel. We have made several improvements to our hotel within the last couple of months and we are glad to hear we were able to resolve many issues. Thank you for giving us second chance. We truly appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Hobbs.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Diamond member here and i have stayed at PLENTY of Hilton properties under construction. The management of this property during this reno construction speaks volumes of how they care about customers--They Don't!! Not a single sign that they are trying to keep the place cleaned up during their remodel. First thing u see when u walk in is caution tape everywhere and mortar dust covering everything in sight. Even the table that the cookies were sitting on. I almost walked over to see if inside the plastic thing had dust all over them too. There's no way anyone should eat those. Bitter about thise because 1-- i paid well over $160 for 1 night and 2--i am extremely allergic to mortar dust. I'm talking 104 fever allergic. I and did i mention no waters in the room? And the hint of attitude at the service desk? Corporate u Need to Get Down Here----PRONTO.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank minimyzr
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and sharing feedback on your recent visit with us in Hobbs, I know that as a Diamond HHonors member you have a wealth of travel knowledge and experience, so we were honored to have you. I'm sorry for the condition of our property and that the dust was such a hindrance to your enjoyment. We are doing our best to maintain quality standards during our renovation and apologize you were inconvenienced. This is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed your noted issues with our staff and we will all be working harder to provide the highest quality service and amenities to our guests during and after our renovation. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience our enhancements as well as an improved level of customer service.

Thank you once again for your comments,
Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I'll have to admit to being tight fisted, with the AARP or AAA discount on Travelocity you can get a much lower rate than they advertise. This hotel was clean, comfortable and well kept, there was some repair work being done on the floor we were staying on but the noise was kept down and promised to be over soon and it was finished quickly as promised.

The pool was clean and at a reasonable temperature. The continenbtal breakfast offered was pretty much comparable to most better hotels and was fresh and kept clean by an onsite attendant.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. We like to keep everything clean and comfortable for our guests. We thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites during your stay in Hobbs and we hope to see you again.

General Mananer
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel has a good location, across from the casino. It is on the north side of town. There are restaurants and store .5 miles. The staff was very friendly and helpful. BEWARE.. Book early as to the oil and construction workers... Would recommend to anyone family or business

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hell Matt, just wanted to thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it when our guests take time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Hobbs.

Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Call me crazy but a few things I am picky about during my hotel stays are the internet speed, quality of TV, the shower and A/C. This Hampton wasn't the worst place I've stayed in but at $179 a night, I think I could have gotten a better place. There is a Marriott up the road that I've stayed in on my last trip but couldn't this time because it was booked. The A/C wasn't ice cold like I like it, it took about 10 minutes for the shower to get luke warm, the internet speed steadied around 1.5 Mbps and the cable service that was being delivered to this hotel was a measly SD feed on an HD TV so the picture quality was poor. Plus there was a fowl smell on the 3rd floor. Stay here only if it is your only option.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Clint P
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in Hobbs. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry you were not pleased with the amenities in your guest room. Our maintenance team is looking into the A/C and water heater so that future guests will not experience the same issues and we will take your technology comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future and let us know how we are doing.

Richmond, Texas
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Hobbs, NM was an excellent experience. The staff was very friendly and was very accomodating. It was quiet at night and the rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was adequate, nothing too outstanding but everything was fresh and the staff made sure everything was stocked. It is a little on the higher-end price-wise but I would stay there again if needed.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is quiet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Fabian H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hobbs, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We love taking pride in our hotel and love it even more when our guest take notice. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again.